No announcement yet.

Interest in CF Interior Trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! I would be interested in a full set (dash and door trim) with the 2x2 weave but not as an overlay... I would rather it be an actual trim kit to replace the old trim pieces. Could that option be considered?
    2005 BMW ///M3 ZCP

Comment

Take my money.

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post
        Interested as well my ZCP trim is toast was looking at clear coating but not sure about it...
        Yeah I wonder what we can do to fix thy trim. I think it needs a mild sanding? Mine is oxidizing at all the spots it gets touched or sees sun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
          Is this common with zcp aluminum trim? How is this happening?
          This is disappointing as I was planning on moving to this trim from the shit titan shadow.
          Mine look fine. No oxidation at all. I just use a little soapy water and lightly wipe it with a microfiber cloth. Same as I did for my brushed aluminum. I had the AC Schnitzer CF trim back in the day. Sold it when every kid wrapped their trim with 3M cf wrap before it lost too much value.
          6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

I'd be interested in a set for the E46.

Door pulls would be wonderful as well.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested 🙋🏻‍♂️

Comment

interested

Comment

Interested if RHD is an option.

Rough idea of pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
                    Yeah I wonder what we can do to fix thy trim. I think it needs a mild sanding? Mine is oxidizing at all the spots it gets touched or sees sun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                    The same with mine I’ve tried everything, I was thinking of light sanding and clear coat? But the carbon fiber would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

The same with mine I’ve tried everything, I was thinking of light sanding and clear coat? But the carbon fiber would be nice!
                      I am going to try a clear cerakote on my brushed trim whenever my materials show up for another project. Have an idea in my head. Would be interested for a full set in carbon I'd full replacement.

Jeff

Comment

Interested as well!

Comment

Almost 20 people already. Is this a go?

Comment

I'm likely to be interested
                            2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                            [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch for the interest.

I am working on tallying up all the SKUs, prices and negotiating GB pricing. Hopefully this will be a go next week

Comment

Originally posted by Brand.one View Post
                                Looks great! I would be interested in a full set (dash and door trim) with the 2x2 weave but not as an overlay... I would rather it be an actual trim kit to replace the old trim pieces. Could that option be considered?
                                For clarification, this is not an overlay in the sense that you would DIY stick it on. All carbon fiber trims are overlays in the sense that the carbon is laid over the OEM trim ABS plastic - it is not pure carbon fiber like you would see on mirror caps or diffusers.

However, the carbon used is still pre-preg and autoclaved to achieve a perfect weave pattern and extremely thin profil to avoid misfitment commonly associated with hand-laid carbon fiber resin.

Comment

Working...
                                X