Help with vanos codes! Am I doomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
    I'm sure most would suggest this, see if your hub is broken, and if it isn't you can do the cheaper $150 option from Beisan Systems. If it is, get a reinforced one. I have a VAC which has larger tabs and eliminates the play that breaks the tabs.

If codes are still there, I would watch him clear them and then watch them return. I wouldn't trust a shop to fix my car Right now is a low point in the economy and some flatrate guy may be trying to make a dollar.
    Raj at Beisan also makes his own reinforced exhaust hub now, which is much cheaper than VAC.
    Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mrgizmo04 View Post

Raj at Beisan also makes his own reinforced exhaust hub now, which is much cheaper than VAC.
      Well he didn't a year and a half ago. With VAC's track record, I'd say support Beisan Systems over them. I personally had no issue with VAC though. VAC is also sort of local for me so it was more convenient.
      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Rajaie is Raj of Beisan Systems, I'd go with his theory first.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Working...
        X