All things Karbonius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
    I'll take an OEM CSL Trunk or the Karb, I've been holding out. I have a OEM Euro front bumper, and a Vorsteiner CSL style Diffusor, just waiting on a good trunk.
    I can't decide if I like the euro bumper or the CSL bumper better and haven't purchased either one yet. I think I like the euro bumper. But I need to jump on it before I can't get one anymore, and when the Karb trunk becomes available make a decision on that/CSL or nothing at all.

shit or get off the pot if you will.

Comment

Thoughts on their carbon door cards and their carbon center console? Thinking about ordering these for my ZCP.

Also best place to buy if you live in US? Turner has super long (june) leadtimes

Comment

Originally posted by audipwr1 View Post
        Thoughts on their carbon door cards and their carbon center console? Thinking about ordering these for my ZCP.

Also best place to buy if you live in US? Turner has super long (june) leadtimes
        While their carbon parts are well made, the fitment and fittings are not always perfect despite the descriptions on their site. The machining of the airbox metal fittings could be more precisely measured and machined, but they think they are fine in their current form.
        Last edited by Slideways; 02-17-2023, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Intake seems to be very well reviewed positively

was wondering about door cards and center console

Comment

Intake seems to be very well reviewed positively

was wondering about door cards and center console
            Welcome to the forum - I recognize your username from Rennlist.

Karbonius is very well regarded in the community, especially the intake which is the piece they're best known for. As for the door cards, I believe user ra2fanatic had them installed on his car (which he recently sold on BaT):

Bid for the chance to own a 2001 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #95,923.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Welcome to the forum - I recognize your username from Rennlist.

Karbonius is very well regarded in the community, especially the intake which is the piece they're best known for. As for the door cards, I believe user ra2fanatic had them installed on his car (which he recently sold on BaT):

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20..._placed_seller
              thanks!

ya just got a IB zcp that’s on its way

Comment

thanks!

ya just got a IB zcp that’s on its way
                Awesome! Be sure to post in the IB Appreciation Thread when it arrives - always love to see IB cars. If you care about production stats, you can find detail here:

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...ge7#post178303

Comment

Can't comment on the door cards. I have their CSL center console.

Nobody keeps these in stock. Karbonius is all made to order: 8-12 weeks is the usual.

Comment

Yeah, the door cards are pretty straight forward of an install. Less daunting looking back at that install. I will say the front door cards were a bit more nerve-wracking though because you have to rely on paper templates (which if you don't get, be sure to reach out to Karbonius and they'll send you them in an email), to drill the holes to mount the brackets which support the door cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X