Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL TRUNKS ON SALE

Hey yall

i woke up this morning scanning the forums/fb marketplace like I usually do, and noticed a turner Motorsport ad on the side of my webpage.

OEM CSL Trunks 58% off. Not sure if this is an error, but hopefully someone can jump on it!

I just purchased one from a forum member, otherwise I’d be all over it

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3...RoCYAAQAvD_BwE
    ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
    ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

My experience with ECS/turner is that they will honour pricing, error or not

Comment

Those guys are all over the place! Probably rolling the dice with an order, until we see a few people actually get a trunk at this price. I had one on order for $1.2k and they put it on hold for 6 months, then cancelled it and offered me the trunk at $4k or something like that.

But with that said, I'd give the order a shot if I was looking for an OEM trunk.
      Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

^maybe my experience is not representative haha

Comment

Umm. Holy sh*t. I was expecting them to be on sale for $600-800 bucks with that type of discount. I had one of these ordered last year for about $1200 and canceled because I went another way with my car build. $4500 MSRP!!?!? Man, I need to watch the forums more…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
          [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

before I click the button....how much are we expecting the Karb or Mile High trunks to cost?

Comment

^^I would guess the mile end trunk to be in the $1200- $1600 range Based on their csl bumper prices
              ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
              ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

Karb said end of summer is when they’ll set a price for trunk. I’m guessing $1200 or around that.

Comment

Hmmm....I was expecting them to be more expensive. Seems like that's the better way to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
                    Karb said end of summer is when they’ll set a price for trunk. I’m guessing $1200 or around that.
                    My guess is that this news is the very reason some of these suppliers are trying to sell their inventory at ‘58%’ off (they probably paid the old prices for them and are making a killing) before Karbonius is actually available and no one wants to pay the ridiculous OE price any longer, similar to karbonius vs OE CSL airbox…

Comment

Saw this listing last night too and placed the order. Should be shipping out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post
                        Saw this listing last night too and placed the order. Should be shipping out tomorrow.
                        Keep us posted! I may just order a backup trunk.

Comment

Update: it is back up to $3k antknee I hope you get it delivered quick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210818-062646_Chrome.jpg
Views:	2334
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	121548

Comment

Haha that’s crazy I literally just ordered one an hour ago

Comment

Had a feeling it was going to go right back up. Will update once i have it in my hands and can touch it lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X