Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that was quick 🤣

Comment

How much did they went for after the 58%?
      06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

1700 ish with tax.

Comment

Snuck in and placed an order at $1683. Not holding my breath that ECS will honor it, they cancelled my $1200 order last year.
          2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Tried my luck and spoke with a TMS rep. Apparently they were discounting some items on the website and forgot to pull the trunks off, lol.

Since it is an “oem part, we cannot honor any previous discount whether made intentionally or accidentally”

was worth the shot lol

Comment

at $4k+ what reason does bmw have NOT to keep offering this to consumers

Comment

I ordered mine in December, a week later got an email item backordered. Waited for 8 months, but they honored the price (1600ish) -received about a week ago.
                Good luck!!

Comment

Lmao at people expecting a full carbon prepreg trunk to be cheap.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                    Lmao at people expecting a full carbon prepreg trunk to be cheap.
                    yeah i was thinking the same thing. I can't see either Milesend or Karbonius to be anywhere below $2K....prob closer to the $3K if we're talking full carbon.

Comment

A little off topic, but I just switched back to a stock trunk with a wing and would be willing to sell my CSL trunk if someone wants it. I think it's Status Gruppe (previous owner installed it) but it fit quite well. It would need paint though. DM me if interested.

Comment

I think status gruppe (painted) is like 1200-1300, idr. I know I’d have to wait 10 years to get it.

Comment

Did anyone else get in before they raised the price again? Not holding my breathe, but they told me today over the phone that they have it ready to ship Monday

Comment

Yeah, full carbon from Karbonius will not be in the $1k range.

I just received my Slon Workshop boot lid this week, I assume comparable to what the Karbonius lid will be. Full carbon, no fiberglass whatsoever. It weights ~8lbs! It is absolutely beautiful and fits superb; molded from OE trunk as it has stamp markings. I will do a full write up on it as it is an excellent alternative to OE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.jpeg
Views:	1459
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	122244

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpeg
Views:	1448
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	122243

Note: I previously ordered and test fitted Status Gruppes SCZA boot lid and returned because of quality/fitment issues.

Comment

^good shit, i like that guy
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

If anybody is looking to sell their OEM bootlid, PM me (painted or not)

Comment

Working...
                                X