3 Warning lights all related to wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Warning lights all related to wheels

Uh ok, I think perhaps my ABS unit kicked the can or something because as I turned on my car and looked at the dash, I see 4 yellow lights all simultaneously turn on. DSC, e-brake, tire pressure and trans gear are all yellow. I disconnected the battery but the lights are still there. The car seems to run and drive fine, did a bit of research that it could possibly be bad wheel speed sensors or ABS unit.

Same thing happened to mine at 57000 kilometers. Faulty DSC. Car drove fine btw.
    Last edited by Calb; 10-23-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I had a wheel speed sensor cause all those lights, except my tire pressure and trans light(6 speed)

Comment

Originally posted by Calb View Post
        Same thing happened to mine at 57000 kilometers. Faulty DSC. Car drove fine btw.
        So now that DSC is disabled, that means traction control is off at all times right? And I’ll slide if I take a corner too hard. Sorry if the answer is super obvious but I’m curious as to why all these lights would pop up instead of just DSC

Comment

Originally posted by erickhoyos View Post

So now that DSC is disabled, that means traction control is off at all times right? And I’ll slide if I take a corner too hard.
          If you rely on the DSC to "nanny" you, I suggest you go out and see if indeed it is active. Otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post
            If you rely on the DSC to "nanny" you, I suggest you go out and see if indeed it is active. Otherwise...
            I’ll test it out in a bit, just got off work. It’s supposed to rain really heavy tomorrow in CA and I don’t want to have the car spazz out on me while I’m driving.

Comment

I have been having this. The 4 lights are all yellow on my cluster. Maybe not your issue, but something to think about. I have read an alignment will fix this. In my case, I have replaced a few suspension bits. Haven't had any luck getting someone to align it, so can't tell you if it is going to work. I am debating doing the string theory alignment if it doesn't get done in the following week. I cleaned all my wheel sensors. Did not do a thing.

Comment

Maybe read the codes?

Comment

Working...
                X