Headliner Fabric from Veteranco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headliner Fabric from Veteranco

I've read that some members have found a good match to the OE headliner material from veteranco. However, I've seen it referred to as both BM134 and "Titanium." Has anyone here tried either and how good was the match?

I asked Veteranco if they had a sample of "Titanium" but they said that they only go by part numbers. Does anyone know the part number to this fabric (if different than BM134)?
    2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

I recently researched this and found this great thread on e46fanatics.

Apparently the correct fabric for the headliner is BM134 because it has a foam backing and the correct for the pillars is BM3109, same as BM134 but with felt backing.

They are out of BM134 fabric at the moment though, they will have it back in stock in January.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pxl_20210621_154818886-annotated-jpg.930326.jpg
Views:	2263
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	133584

Comment

I like how my brand new genuine BMW A pillar doesn't match the new, genuine a pillar airbag cover strip I ordered as well. Looks like that's the case in the picture above as well
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
        I like how my brand new genuine BMW A pillar doesn't match the new, genuine a pillar airbag cover strip I ordered as well. Looks like that's the case in the picture above as well
        Dang, could you post a picture of the A pillars? That caught my attention when I was researching this.

My original plan is going with brand new A pillars and strip and recovering everything else but that might change if the cover doesn't match at all.

Comment

I'll see if I have one. They def don't match. Both bought same time from ECS. I remember, a few years ago, the pillars went back ordered and then available again, with a price increase, of course, but they don't match the original ones. B.S. Noticing lots of issues with genuine parts these days.
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Even the floor mats are different, cheaper feeling/looking

Comment

When the whole headliner starts to peel or sag, it might be better to consider redoing all the panels in alcantara. For the one or two A, B, C panels where it is wrinkling, just peel back only the loose part and reattach with 3M Super 77. That way, you keep the original fabric. Just be sure to cover the loose fabric with plastic or cardboard and only use the glue on the backing panel.

Comment

Ed, I've got a car here with the headliner redone with the Veteranco material you are welcome to check it out if you'd like.
                '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
                Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
                Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
                  Ed, I've got a car here with the headliner redone with the Veteranco material you are welcome to check it out if you'd like.
                  Could you take a couple pictures?

Comment

Will it still be there this coming monday? I might be able to swing by this thurs if not
                    2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

Originally posted by lemoose View Post

Will it still be there this coming monday? I might be able to swing by this thurs if not
                      Yes it will be

'00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Comment

Originally posted by PipeUy View Post

Could you take a couple pictures?
                        What do you want to see? Likely anything that matters wont show up in a pic unfortunately, but I could try.

Comment

My E36 headliner is the BM134, it's perfect.
                          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

What do you want to see? Likely anything that matters wont show up in a pic unfortunately, but I could try.
                            How it matches with the sun visors would be cool and with the pillars if it still has the oem ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PipeUy View Post

How it matches with the sun visors would be cool and with the pillars if it still has the oem ones.
                              Honestly, you are going to find a much better visual pic than the one posted already. But I'll let Ed take a look and he can add another opinion too.

Comment

Working...
                              X