What's your beater/daily driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monte Carlo Blue 2011 M3 sedan

Iโ€™m waiting to get into a 3/4 ton truck that doesnโ€™t cost $90k. Might pull the trigger on a 1/2 ton truck in a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to daily a 2011 328xi sedan (no sport seats) but recently switched to 2021 accord sport 2.0 turbo. Way happier with the comfort for driving 100 miles per day.

Comment

2019 Golf GTI TCR, that thing gets worse gas mileage than my M3๐Ÿ˜‚

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

I used to daily the 4Runner but the LS430 is the perfect daily for me. Comfort and reliability are just top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 ยท Coupe ยท 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

[QUOTE=BMWahba;n141554]
            I used to daily the 4Runner but the LS430 is the perfect daily for me. Comfort and reliability are just top notch

Those Ls430s are superb. I used to have a Gx470 that I sold with 260k, Iโ€™m not sure that modern cars are still built like this.

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

2003 Mk4 gti 1.8t to go with my 2003 m3
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

Those Ls430s are superb. I used to have a Gx470 that I sold with 260k, Iโ€™m not sure that modern cars are still built like this.
                Indeed, I am a huge fan of the build quality of this era of Toyota and Lexus. Just incredibly made, my 4runner has 350k on it and this Lexus only 138k.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                2003 BMW M3 ยท Coupe ยท 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by M3llowM3 View Post
                  2003 Mk4 gti 1.8t to go with my 2003 m3
                  You'll love what I just picked up yesterday

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5114.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	279.3 KB ID:	141563

12v VR6 with a 5-speed manual. Bone stock, new clutch, timing chains, and a bunch of other maintenance. Even came with heated leather seats. I'm torn between keeping it a quiet comfortable daily or turning it into another loud slammed Mk4 ๐Ÿ˜›. Black wheels need to go though I hate them with a passion.

Hopping back into the M3 after driving the Jetta feels like getting into an F1 car lol.
                  2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5114.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	279.3 KB ID:	141563

12v VR6 with a 5-speed manual. Bone stock, new clutch, timing chains, and a bunch of other maintenance. Even came with heated leather seats. I'm torn between keeping it a quiet comfortable daily or turning it into another loud slammed Mk4 ๐Ÿ˜›. Black wheels need to go though I hate them with a passion.

Hopping back into the M3 after driving the Jetta feels like getting into an F1 car lol.
                    That thing is gonna be alot of fun.
                    Man, I wanted a vr6 swap lol. My stock turbo just went bad and I was leaning towards a swap but ended up just going a slightly bigger ko4.
                    And yeah best feel is getting back in the m after driving the gti all winter lol

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post

Indeed, I am a huge fan of the build quality of this era of Toyota and Lexus. Just incredibly made, my 4runner has 350k on it and this Lexus only 138k.
                      What's a good community to learn more about 4runners?

Been thinking of adding something to hit the mountains for camping season and I've heard nothing but praises on the FJ and 4runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

What's a good community to learn more about 4runners?

Been thinking of adding something to hit the mountains for camping season and I've heard nothing but praises on the FJ and 4runner.
                        4runners.com is pretty great

and https://www.toyota-4runner.org

Comment

VR6 is such a great motor, the sound and the linear power comes is beautiful. I love my 3.2 but the mpg's are killing me lately with fuel costs.

Comment

Grabbed an Orient/Tan 323i with a ZF automatic off a friend. I'd told him years ago to keep me in mind when he ever went to sell. Its got some dents and some issues to work out, but it's rust-free and runs and drives pretty good. Handles the daily duty with a car seat to and from daycare pretty well. Got an iX parts car with a clean black interior I plan to swap over at some point in the future too. This engine/trans is so damn slow it makes my stock M3 feel like a ripper.

2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Since I'm in Wyoming and my M3 is in Ohio, I DD a 2006 Wrangler Rubicon.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5114.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	279.3 KB ID:	141563

nice pickup! Those wheels looks like steelies from far away.
                                Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X