No announcement yet.

So stoked, can't wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, the yaw sensor that DoubleSidedTape sent me works! So, that takes care of the DSC light, and for significantly less than buying a new one from ECS or a dealer.

Now the only light left is the TPMS light. Makes sense as it turns out there was a screw in my front drivers side tire, so that's gotten patched up. Also getting my airbag recall done on the 11th of March up in Columbus - might pick up new key while I'm there. $227 from the dealer. Also had him replace the fan clutch as when he took off stuff to do the valve timings, he noticed it looked like it was leaking grease. So, better safe than sorry. Part was cheap.

Fly out to Ohio tomorrow morning, so excited - going to be busy! Seeing my folks from the college gaming club I was advisor for, going to B-dubs to see others the next day, going to see family another day, seeing Tool in concert, going to see another friend when I get the airbags done, going to a Columbus Crew game on the 12th... Busy me! Then again, it is the first time I've been back in Ohio since I moved out here in 2020. Wanting to start driving back to Wyoming on the 13th, go about half-way and hit up a hotel for the night and go the rest of the way on the 14th.

Comment

She's finally home!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

And here's the bill.

Comment

Oh hell yes! Man, I forgot how fun to drive this car is, and how quick (especially compared to my Jeep).

Really nice to have all the lights on the dash out as well. Lol

Going to enjoy this trip back to Wyoming - if the snow doesn't fuck me over.

Comment

Originally posted by CybrSlydr View Post
            Oh hell yes! Man, I forgot how fun to drive this car is, and how quick (especially compared to my Jeep).

Really nice to have all the lights on the dash out as well. Lol

Going to enjoy this trip back to Wyoming - if the snow doesn't fuck me over.

Really happy for you man, I know those feels when you're itching to get back into your car after a small hiatus. Enjoy it, these are truly amazing cars.

Comment

Congrats on getting it all taken care of. I run a similar pair to you (have a 19 fusion hybrid as my company car and daily). Just got mine back from my winter service. thankfully not as expensive as yours, but did oil change, smg resevoir cap, new power steering lines, and a fan clutch replacement. Next up....subframe....

Comment

And that mechanics labor rates are on point.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin2772 View Post
                  And that mechanics labor rates are on point.....
                  He did a LOT of free labor cleaning the car up. Getting tree seedlings out of the jambs, draining about 3" of water under the trunk mats, the engine bay, clay barred the exterior, etc.

Guy is a class act.

Got to drive it a bit more today and she has a pull to the right when I let go of the wheel, so I'm going to try and get an alignment done before or after I drop it off at a dealer to do the airbag recall. I'd rather not drive it 1500 miles mis-aligned. Also bought a new key since the two I have don't work the central locking anymore.

$228 for the key. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin2772 View Post
                    Congrats on getting it all taken care of. I run a similar pair to you (have a 19 fusion hybrid as my company car and daily). Just got mine back from my winter service. thankfully not as expensive as yours, but did oil change, smg resevoir cap, new power steering lines, and a fan clutch replacement. Next up....subframe....
                    The Fusion is my parents - I drive an 06 Wrangler Rubicon and this 05 M3.

I took the pics over at my grandpa's. We were dropping off birdseed for his feeder.

Comment

Oh fair enough! hah. Guess we arent best friends anymore!

Comment

Working...
                      X