RIP Raj from Beisan Systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    RIP to Rajaie. I never meant nor dealt with him, but oddly enough I placed my order with Beisan the week he passed away. Due to some shipping issues I needed to call in to get things resolved and the two ladies that helped me were very helpful and nice ladies. I later learned of his passing and thought to myself, I can not believe how well they handled my situation with everything they had going on. Needless to say, they have great customer service and it looks like they plan to keep being a major part of the community. I am just still amazed at the whole thing with them dealing with such a severe tragedy in their life.

Comment

Wow! I am stunned to see this. From my limited dealings Raj was great. Super responsive, and a forward thinker. Incredibly happy with all my full Beisan Vanos upgrades. Condolences to the family. Your legacy remains forever, Raj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is incredibly sad. I dyi-ed the complete VANOS fix using his parts last March. He was incredibly responsive and even spent a long time with me on the phone helping me troubleshoot some steps. His knowledge and support will be dearly missed.
        2005 ZCP 6spd Coupe, Interlagos / Cinn

Comment

Damn, Raj was such a wonderful person and a legend.
          IG: https://www.instagram.com/mspir3d/

Comment

Does anybody have any info on the future of beisan systems?

2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
              Why has something changed more recently?

His sister who co ran business before stated she was going to continue business. She also posted #72

6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post

His sister who co ran business before stated she was going to continue business. She also posted #72

She took very good care of my order ~3 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post

totally missed that post. thanks !
                  2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                  2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                  2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Yes, I have been buying in just the last month. I, however, did not realize he had passed.

I had a conversation with him back in 2013 about vanos related things. Incredibly helpful and generous with his time.
                    Last edited by tlow98; 08-06-2022, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                      See post 72 just above.
                      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

RIP Rajaie. I recall when ordering VANOS goodies he was incredible to deal with. Chatted on the phone a few times and he was always super helpful and pleasant, wasn't at all bothered by my endless nauseating questions

Comment

Rajaie Hi Lama and Kaine. My sincerest condolences! Raj was a very dedicated. The first time I called the business number, I left a voicemail. I wasn't expecting a call back until probably the next day. Raj called me back after an hour or so and apologized he couldn't answer the phone because he was in the movie theater. He will be sorely missed.
                          17 iO1 i3
                          16 F22 M235i
                          08 E93 M3
                          04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Working...
                          X