Vincebar nut question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincebar nut question

I am in the middle of installing my subframe with Vincebar/front gusset cups and the kit didn't come with enough nuts to have them on both the outside and inside of the vehicle.

Do you have resuse (or get new) self-locking collar bolts so you are actually connecting the subframe to the bar/cups?

With only 4 nuts it's simply not enough. If you are indeed using the factory self-locking collar nuts are they used in the front cups or rear bar?

Nuts I'm talking about for reference:
    https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...uine-bmw-part/

Picture of what came in the kit:
    (I already have the front studs in the vehicle)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20220311_232254.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.6 KB ID:	158571
    I have contacted Vince but just wondering if anyone knew off hand as I'm trying to get the subframe installed tonight, thank you.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

I was planning to use OEM nuts up front on the underside. The nuts Vince included are only for the top side

Comment

Yep, used new oem nuts for the bottom
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
      X