The M3 + Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M3 + Pet Thread

I think we may have had a thread going on the old forum like this. Basically, post pictures of your pets (dogs, cats, fish, etc.) in/with your M3 😄

I do realize as our cars are becoming older and more of a classic vehicle more and more owners may be hesitant to let their fur friends ride shotgun though.

Here's a pic of my old girl from a few years ago before she passed away (she'd be 17 this year):

She was the sweetest girl. Loved napping and belly rubs. Had no idea what breed she was!

This is Mesa. She's a whole hell of a lot bigger now. A Rhodesian Ridgeback we got right about the time this forum came back to life.

This is her house, I just live in it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9070.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	158946
    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Noam was helping me order breakfast near Omaha this morning.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CybrSlydr View Post
        Noam was helping me order breakfast near Omaha this morning.

Very cool, I love cats, mine hasn't been in the M3 yet though! Omaha is about 50miles from me, just saw Tool play there Saturday.

Here's my best pet M3 photo (Dakota, had her 16yr's):

Name:	20210830_004750.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	158963

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

adopted an older pitt with bad knees and car anxiety so the M3 is never an option for her (she only rides around in the larger family vehicles)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post
            This is Mesa. She's a whole hell of a lot bigger now. A Rhodesian Ridgeback we got right about the time this forum came back to life.

This is her house, I just live in it.

Name:	IMG_9070.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	158946
            Love big dogs with long snouts and floppy ears. Cats are cool too need me a scottish fold.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

This was where Noam spent most of the 1500-mile drive back to Wyoming.

Today I clean the car out, vacuum, and get it washed.

Comment

Originally posted by CybrSlydr View Post
                This was where Noam spent most of the 1500-mile drive back to Wyoming.

Today I clean the car out, vacuum, and get it washed.

How does he do in the car? Start yowling at first and then calm down, or just chill from start to finish?

Every cat I've had doesn't care for the car at all, here they are in their favorite spot in your house next thing they know your taking them into a brand new environment that happens to be moving, cats generally don't like the car in my experience.
                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

How does he do in the car? Start yowling at first and then calm down, or just chill from start to finish?

Every cat I've had doesn't care for the car at all, here they are in their favorite spot in your house next thing they know your taking them into a brand new environment that happens to be moving, cats generally don't like the car in my experience.
                  I tried to keep him in the carrier the first part of the trip, butbue was NOT happy and yowled a ton, tried to claw out of it. Then the sedative from the vet kicked in after an hour and a half and he calmed down. Started up again after the sedative wore off.

Next day I gave him the sedative and started in the carrier and he was not happy again. Two-hour later he's still yowling, so a I let him out and he took up residence on my clothes and in the box in the back seat. Relatively quiet though he'd startle from napping and yowl a few times like he was confused where he was.

Eventually he stopped and didn't make much noise the last 6 hours or so.

Comment

This is the reason why I have had multiple SUV's.

Thankfully or painfully, all BMW ones. He's so far wrecked my 05 4.8iS (brought him home in that, threw up all over the back seats in 20 mins of being in the car), my 10 X3 6MT (was probably the best car for him but he barely fit in the hatch) and now our personal favorite, the 04 6MT X5.

This is Waffles.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-22-16-55-10.png Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	159264

Next up is Puki

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201118_124439.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.9 KB ID:	159265

Lastly is Mila

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180325_180638_750.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	159268

None of these animals have ever been in the M3 and they all hate it because it's stupid loud.

I did my part.
                    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                    2005 BMW ///M3
                    ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
                    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

My buddy and the car bed he rides in, removed for track time. Getting that damn thing in and out of the M3 is a ridiculous exercise with the fixed back seats. Plus a bonus picture of him on his favorite couch

Name:	IMG_2496.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	159276

Name:	IMG_3141.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	159277
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Love big dogs with long snouts and floppy ears. Cats are cool too need me a scottish fold.
                        Thanks dogg! Love the floppy eared dogs too. I actually like all dogs.

Here is her much bigger brother. He's a brick shithouse.

Name:	IMG_20211122_202633.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	159377

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
                          This is the reason why I have had multiple SUV's.

Thankfully or painfully, all BMW ones. He's so far wrecked my 05 4.8iS (brought him home in that, threw up all over the back seats in 20 mins of being in the car), my 10 X3 6MT (was probably the best car for him but he barely fit in the hatch) and now our personal favorite, the 04 6MT X5.

This is Waffles.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-22-16-55-10.png Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	159264

Next up is Puki

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20201118_124439.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.9 KB ID:	159265

Lastly is Mila

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20180325_180638_750.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	159268

None of these animals have ever been in the M3 and they all hate it because it's stupid loud.

I did my part.
                          We lost our dog last year. I was wrecked… Man, waffles is handsome ay eff. Healthy? Would you recommend this breeder?
                          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
                            adopted an older pitt with bad knees and car anxiety so the M3 is never an option for her (she only rides around in the larger family vehicles)
                            Man good on you for adopting an older dog. Especially a pit. They are incredible dogs with a bad rap that's slowly changing.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

We lost our dog last year. I was wrecked… Man, waffles is handsome ay eff. Healthy? Would you recommend this breeder?
                              Before the 2 we have now, we lost 2 dogs on the same day. They were both super old, fragile and failing, and tied at the hip. Because of how attached they were to each other, our vet highly recommend we put them down at the same time. Hardest damn thing I've ever gone thru...

Comment

Working...
                              X