Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite solution for cleaning the interior vinyls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the 1Z (now nextzett) cockpit premium & perfect shine, will buy more some day.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Most of the ammo stuff is great (I especially like ammo hydrate), just wish it wasn't so damn expensive. Might give lather a try.

I've been using nextzett cockpit premium for these types of surfaces and it works great.
      Ammo is overpriced hubris in a bottle. I'm sure the stuff is of decent quality but it's a consumer line with a boutique price tag probably blended by one of the major labs in the US.

The price point places it in a weird layer in the marketplace. There is better for less in the detailing sphere so no reason to pay extra for Larry's branding (and I like Larry).
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I've been using Griots Garage stuff for a long time. Just wipe it down and lightly apply their vinyl & rubber dressing. It doesn't shine.

Probably better stuff out there but too lazy to find out.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this and say all I did was get some 303 wipes, and after wiping down the dash buffed it with a dry microfiber. Shocked by how good the results came out, so big shout out to all the 303 suggestions. Breathed new life into my dash and door cards.
          2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

In college I worked in an autobody shop that was the "preferred" BMW repair shop in my area. Once a guy came in with a beautiful 540i for damage repair. Worse than the accident damage, was the fact that he applied shoe polish to every inch of the black leather seats. Talk about shiny.

Comment

I like using sonax dashboard cleaner mostly because I'm a fan of the scent. Makes it smell ALMOST brand new. lol. Also leaves a matte finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                So glad to read through this and not see anyone pushing anything shiny/glossy.
                had a friend in college that fell in love with armorall products. shiniest dash and slipperiest leather seats i've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by enjoy_m3 View Post
                  I like using sonax dashboard cleaner mostly because I'm a fan of the scent. Makes it smell ALMOST brand new. lol. Also leaves a matte finish.
                  great rule of thumb in the auto detailing industry, if they dont advertise how great a product smells, theres a good chance that it smells awful

Comment

Working...
                  X