Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price and place to get ZCP wheels?

Hey guys,

Where is the best place to purchase new BMW ZCP wheels?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know about best, but bimmerworld has sets for what seems like a reasonable price...

Comment

When I get an incoming shipment of these from BMW they are shipped from a company called SCHEDL which seems to be located on the BMW Regensburg Plant.
      If you look at their website, you can even see a picture of the CSL wheels mated to the Cup tires.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cslwheels.png Views:	0 Size:	814.0 KB ID:	161651

For pricing, buying these at 'cost' here in Europe (obviously BMW makes money too) costs even less than half of what they sell for new in the US.
      So it seems you pay more for them being shipped to the US than the actual wheel itself.

I think I would try calling a bunch of BMW dealers for prices, since those online retailers have to make money as well, raising the price even more.
      Last edited by bmwfnatic; 04-03-2022, 04:42 AM.
      E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
      E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
      E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

I have a brand new set for sale in original BMW boxes but I don’t want to ship them.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
          I have a brand new set for sale in original BMW boxes but I don’t want to ship them.
          Man...

Attached Files
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Anyone seen a new set for under $2,150 anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
              Where are you located?!

Comment

doesnt look like a terrible price to me, but bimmerworld is currently better

Comment

Originally posted by M3Chica View Post

Where are you located?!

located in Philadelphia PA

Comment

Originally posted by M3Chica View Post
                    Anyone seen a new set for under $2,150 anywhere?

Not really, even with Bimmerworld the price does not include shipping and taxes. Once you enter your zip code the price is easily over $2300

Comment

Sure wish I would have bought CSL wheels 2 years ago when I was serious about it, I just love that finish.

Might have to get a set of ZCP's before they go the way of the CSL's, well CSL fronts anyway.
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

You can find them repaired three times, twenty cracks welded with only "minor" bends for $1200 on the for sale section. 🤣
                        Dealer pricing may be irrelevant if they don't ship to the US anymore. ZCP is still US parts but many older rims have been canceled lately. Post some part numbers or the last 7 of a ZCP VIN and I can possibly check tomorrow.
                        This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Here’s a hack.

Go to TheBmwMinipartstore.com and purchase the front in one order and the rears in one order. They have a coupon code that good for up to $1,000 which takes 10% off. Use code: roundel

This way you get 10% off on one order and 10% off on the other.

Comment

I'm currently in the market for ZCP wheels as well and have been cross shopping with the Apex ARC-8 as they look reasonably similar in terms of design and are ~$1k less than current ZCP prices. How do folks generally feel about the fit and finish of Apex? I understand they're not OE quality, but if design and fit is the priority, curious if these would fit the bill.

Make sure it fits. See our detailed guide with square & staggered fitments for your 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3. View photos of street & track setups.

Comment

Originally posted by phamxp426 View Post
                              I'm currently in the market for ZCP wheels as well and have been cross shopping with the Apex ARC-8 as they look reasonably similar in terms of design and are ~$1k less than current ZCP prices. How do folks generally feel about the fit and finish of Apex? I understand they're not OE quality, but if design and fit is the priority, curious if these would fit the bill.

https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...e#oem-fitments
                              Never heard of them
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                              X