Adam Lz's M3 Exhaust Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Lz's M3 Exhaust Setup

I don't know if anyone brought this up before, but I was wondering if anyone runs this exhaust system? I believe he said it's from Castro Motorsport but I am wondering it's a custom system. I reached out to Castro but haven't heard anything yet. I have to say, sans the intake he did, it probably the best sounding exhaust (to my ears) I have heard for this platform. I am just curious if will pass NYS smog based on the components.

I don’t know about the exhaust but I was cringing when he was doing redline pulls on a stone cold motor.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Sounds pretty good!

Comment

Crypto bro car collection
        2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
        ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

It does sound good. Does RMS still do orders off their Facebook page?

Comment

What's that oil light? Ah, fuck it.
            2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

This setup sounds amazing. I enjoy the deep yet exotic tone. It seems like you can't buy the Castro rear section and there isn't a whole lot of information on RMS headers.

Comment

I don’t know who this dude is or why he has millions of YouTube followers, but I know for a fact I’m not watching him talk for 10 minutes to hear 1 minute of exhaust sounds.

Comment

I am pretty sure that it is indeed a Castro Motorsports custom exhaust. Essentially made to order but they're identical to each other if that makes sense. Reach out to them, I'm sure they'll be happy to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post
                    I don’t know who this dude is or why he has millions of YouTube followers, but I know for a fact I’m not watching him talk for 10 minutes to hear 1 minute of exhaust sounds.
                    Haha, as soon as he started talking I realized I'd have to skip very far forward to get to the actual point of the clip.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                      I don’t know about the exhaust but I was cringing when he was doing redline pulls on a stone cold motor.
                      Looked like it was probably a dead oil temp sensor since the oil temp gauge didn't move at all even after he'd been ragging on it the entire video.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

Looked like it was probably a dead oil temp sensor since the oil temp gauge didn't move at all even after he'd been ragging on it the entire video.
                        One can only hope if not I feel bad for the car. You could tell the clutch was slipping when he launched from a standstill too.

Comment

Dude has all that money and still got a turner box smh, and he really just left the IAT hole open so its sucking unfiltered air into the airbox lmao.

Comment

Lol didn't see that part. Smh at garbage fake carbon turner shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
                              Dude has all that money and still got a turner box smh, and he really just left the IAT hole open so its sucking unfiltered air into the airbox lmao.
                              He probably has too much $ to care. Like those multi millionaires that look like they shop at Walmart for clothes

Comment

Working...
                              X