Adam Lz's M3 Exhaust Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usdmej View Post

ooo possibly because it's Ti? afaik the RE exhaust is a copy of that one and it's known to drone
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    I'm not saying the Dixis does drone, just that I don't think titanium construction alone would stop drone because I had the Meisterschaft Ti and it droned badly and just sounded bad overall except high RPM WOT I guess.
    To be honest I am not sure why it doesn't drone. Maybe the internal construction is done in a way that the replicas just can't match? I'm convinced there's wizardry going on because this thing is insanely light, sounds like an exotic at WOT and yet is civil and drone free at cruising RPMs. Truly extraordinary.

Originally posted by Toby22 View Post
    This. My Dixis doesn’t drone. Love it. my milltek and scza did drone, however
    Dixis gang! Nothing else compares to be honest.
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

ooo possibly because it's Ti? afaik the RE exhaust is a copy of that one and it's known to drone
      I have the old RE el diablo with resonators and no cats and it doesn't drone at a all. No rasp no drone.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

To be honest I am not sure why it doesn't drone. Maybe the internal construction is done in a way that the replicas just can't match?
        My first guess is the ti construction, man I really wanna hear that exhaust in person now!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

I have the old RE el diablo with resonators and no cats and it doesn't drone at a all. No rasp no drone.
          Ok we've got a fundamental difference in what drone (and rasp) is then
          an S54 with no cats or resonators is gonna drone and for sure be rasp city even with a stock sec3

Comment

Ok we've got a fundamental difference in what drone (and rasp) is then
            an S54 with no cats or resonators is gonna drone and for sure be rasp city even with a stock sec3
            No mine does have resonators. When I had no resonators it had insane rasp and drone. Sounded like bees in a tin can.

Comment

My first guess is the ti construction, man I really wanna hear that exhaust in person now!
              Yeah until I get a high end mic, no video does it justice. However I did make a recording to show how it sounds driving at 1500 RPM on the street in stealth mode behind a cop. Basically you just hear a light hum, wind and road noise when driving around at 1500-2000 RPM.

I was driving behind a cop and needed to make a quick video of how quiet my exhaust system is when needed. Ended up in 6th gear at 1500 RPM in full stealth m...
              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
              X