Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supersprint Sport Exhaust vs Eisenmann Sport Exhaust

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience with both the Supersprint Sport Exhaust and the Eisenmann Sport Exhaust. How does the Eisenmann Sport compare regarding sound and loudness level?

Several months back I purchased a new Supersprint Spot Exhaust from ECS and I love sound and volume level of it but I have this issue where fiberglass insulation keeps coming out of the exhaust - I originally posted about this issue in this thread --> https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...out-of-exhaust

ECS replaced the exhaust under warranty which took several months to get due to supply chain issues, and now it seems the new exhaust is doing the same thing (also with a slightly damaged tip during transit) - see attached picture.

I really like the exhaust otherwise, but this fiberglass issue has been a drag to deal with. If this issue doesn't go away I'm thinking of returning the Supersprint Sport and getting the Eisenmann Sport.

Just wanted to get your thoughts.

P.S. I'm curious if anyone has had this issue with SS products recently. I know there was a group buy for SS products recently. Let me know. Thanks as always.

Attached Files

I purchased a SuperSprint Race section 3 through the GB and had a similar experience with the fiberglass, albeit substantially less than the picture from your previous thread.

It lasted less than 40-50 miles and only left a light residue on the tips and diffuser.

Comment

You gotta move the needle to where it says 8.

You gotta do that at every stoplight.

Also, Eisenmann has the best exhaust tips in the game.

Loudness is about the same, I would say the Eisenmann is a bit deeper.
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Usually there's a problem if, well, the problem persists.

Having tiny bits of fibers for the first 50 miles? I've never heard, noticed, or seen anything like that ever. Drive it a few hundred, maybe a thousand and then report back.

If stuff like this bothers you then modding probably isn't for you.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

I understand there's a break in period but what I went through the last time is not something that was normal. It lasted for close to 1,000 miles and there was a HEAVY amount of fiberglass coming out of the exhaust after every drive.

I'll keep driving around with the replacement muffler and see if it clears up after a couple hundred miles.

Comment

Working...
          X