Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A real competitor to Apex arc8 - Bimmerwrold's new TA8S "8 spoke" CSL style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, no hot pink center caps and hardware with a light grey barrel and matte black face? lol, yeah no colored centered caps.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
      Just promise me you won't do colored centercaps.
      I was thinking yellow caps to match my brakes. A little much, I know. Probably won't. Just trying to be a little different.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

I was thinking yellow caps to match my brakes. A little much, I know. Probably won't. Just trying to be a little different.
        In all seriousness I think you can color match the car but not sure about yellow brakes and center cap. The few yellow center caps I've seen have been Ferrari.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Not my thing, but how about these:

Comment

Ya we discussed those maybe on M3f before it went down. Lack of center pocket was a big turn off iirc. Similar to these bimmerworld wheels, not the best offerings of widths/offsets.

To wrap up this thread on a personal note, I just bought ARC-8s. I got a little too excited with these BWs, but took some time to contemplate it.

Comment

Damn . . . these look great.

What about those CSL wheels Epoustouflant is having produced ?

I thought there was talk of 18's with those.

Comment

I don't want to disparage Matt, but that one seemed more like a pipedream to me. And with no idea of if/when it would happen, or specs or weight, I went with a known quantity in the 19lb, low offset, ARC8

Comment

Matt is doing the lords work

But I totally understand.

I am excited to see pics!

Comment

TBONE! Don’t reinvent the wheel (pun intended). Get yourself a set of the new Sportlines—they changed the offsets—and send them off to be powdercoated in proper OE silver . . .

I think the new(ish) design and better offsets will make you happier the second time around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F54563D9-52A1-4455-AF94-86339994A5FF.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	176710
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by LSB4Me; 07-19-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Max, I goofed. I should have just bought your Apex. Ended up with a set now, 9x10". Sportlines refinished look good! I didn't want 8.5"/9.5" for a 4th time in a row, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                        Max, I goofed. I should have just bought your Apex. Ended up with a set now, 9x10". Sportlines refinished look good! I didn't want 8.5"/9.5" for a 4th time in a row, however.
                        And I goofed by not just holding them for you! Ah well, at least you know what you’re after. For those of you not named TBONE, here’s my car on Arc8s 9/10 (such a good looking wheel):

Attached Files

Comment

Nah no worries, it all works out.

Comment

Working...
                          X