Remote coding available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote coding available?

So I’ve tried to learn how to code, bought some of the HW (correct plus and code reader), and gave it a shot. But for multiple reasons, I have failed. So I’m wondering if there is someone that I could pay to code my car remotely? I’d like to do things simple things like triple signal to change lanes, redo my steering to ZCP, one touch close for rear windows, both doors unlock, etc. Anyone do this?
    ‘04 M3

At least some of these things can be done with a laptop running NCSExepert and the right USB to OBD II cable. 50sKid on YouTube has a walkthrough on coding the E46 general module. There are step-by-steps for installing INPA and NCSExpert on BMW forums.

Comment

I’d pay for someone to tune out my secondary air pump. I have no interest in learning coding

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey_M3 View Post
        I’d pay for someone to tune out my secondary air pump. I have no interest in learning coding
        Martyn's tool makes this dead simple, just have to buy a $30 cable and a software license, then follow a couple simple steps. Download the file from the car, check a box in the application, upload back to car, done.
        Last edited by dukeofchen; 08-10-2022, 08:47 PM.
        '04 LSB Coupe 6MT
        All my money goes towards maintenance.

Comment

Thanks for that … still I think it’s a business opportunity. Can’t be that hard to remote in to s someone’s laptop, they do it at work all the time. I’d pay decent money for the above.
          ‘04 M3

Comment

I have a great connection for this. I don’t want to Post his info publicly. PM me if you want it.

used him to remote code my e46, e91, f15, etc. you need a cable (which he can recommend), wifi, and the software that he will charge you to download and set up when you do your first session. But it’s very reasonable.

best if you have a windows machine, tho, it can be done on mac parallels just a little more of a pain in some ways.

Comment

Working...
            X