Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I buy brake master cylinder filter separately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I buy brake master cylinder filter separately?

As the title states, I need the small screen/filter that resides in the brake master cylinder reservoir. I’d rather not pay 100 bucks forge whole reservoir. If not I guess I’ll go used. Thanks.
    ‘04 M3

Called my local dealer and they said no … guess I will be looking for a used one.
    ‘04 M3

Comment

I think it's 34326752749.

Doesn't show up in the M3 parts diagram, but does in the non-M one. Both use the same p/n for the reservoir, so should be the same.

This is all for MK60 cars btw. MK20 cars have a different screen, but that one does show up in the M3 diagram.
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Thanks!
        ‘04 M3

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
          I think it's 34326752749.

Doesn't show up in the M3 parts diagram, but does in the non-M one. Both use the same p/n for the reservoir, so should be the same.

This is all for MK60 cars btw. MK20 cars have a different screen, but that one does show up in the M3 diagram.
          I have bought that PN a few years ago, it came bright blue, which looked a bit odd, it was also a PITA to get the old one out, but yes, it fits.
          E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
          E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
          E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

You’re right it’s blue but fits
            ‘04 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Maxhouse97 View Post
              You’re right it’s blue but fits
              Where did you order this from?

Just got an email from FCP saying the part is backordered with no ETA from their supplier. ECS says they'll ship it in 9 business days, but I have a feeling that the same thing will happen with them.
              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Where did you order this from?

Just got an email from FCP saying the part is backordered with no ETA from their supplier. ECS says they'll ship it in 9 business days, but I have a feeling that the same thing will happen with them.
                I think I got the last one in the country last week lol
                2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post

I think I got the last one in the country last week lol
                  Damn, shouldn't have posted the part number up before ordering

I'll call some dealers to see if I can find one. Otherwise, there's some european sellers on ebay that aren't crazy expensive.

Edit: ended up just buying one of the ebay ones from europe. Should arrive in two weeks and the car is definitely not going to be back together by then, so whatever.
                  Last edited by heinzboehmer; 09-08-2022, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Damn, shouldn't have posted the part number up before ordering

I'll call some dealers to see if I can find one. Otherwise, there's some european sellers on ebay that aren't crazy expensive.

Edit: ended up just buying one of the ebay ones from europe. Should arrive in two weeks and the car is definitely not going to be back together by then, so whatever.
                    Haha. What you can do though… call your local dealer and have them special order it through Germany and it’s usually 3-4 week lead time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
                    X