Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I mean realistically, an interior swap is easy enough and not brutally expensive depending on how you do it ... this could easily be made M-Texture or Cinnamon or whatever.

    And it's still under 100K miles on a 20 years old car, I wouldn't call that "high" mileage ... but, it's not a $90,000 car. This is probably a good buy for a future flip.
    2004 Dinan S3-R M3
    2023 X3M Competition

    Comment


      There is no such thing as dove interior for the e46 m3. My m3 came with the black interior, however if I were to spec this car brand new - grey would be my top choice. I just wish it came with black floor and grey door cards. LCI only matters on the forum, not in real life, but being a 2004 makes it quite rare if you’re into that sort of thing.
      Just some old shitty cars.

      Comment


        LCI doesn't matter in real life??

        Tell that to Hagerty




        Also, people refer to it as Dove grey and have for decades, even if BMW technically dropped the "dove" moniker for the E46.

        Just like how people call Impulse cloth Speedcloth... nobody is confused. It's semantics.
        2004 Dinan S3-R M3
        2023 X3M Competition

        Comment


          Bid for the chance to own a 2004 BMW M3 Coupe 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #264,742.


          This is a good example of an average enthusiast owned car in solid condition but needs some additional maintenance.
          Last edited by simon_c; 09-24-2026, 11:40 AM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by simon_c View Post
            https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...3-coupe-147-2/

            This is a good example of an average enthusiast owned car in solid condition but needs some additional maintenance.
            I thought $35k was crazy for a silver/black E46 M3 with 84k.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Keith_MN View Post

              I thought $35k was crazy for a silver/black E46 M3 with 84k.
              There's likely a premium here for a west coast / California car. 2 of the big 3 done. Car looks cleaner than average and interior leather looks really good for the miles. No accidents/paintwork and clean carfax. Feels like about right imo and it'd be $37K with the 5% premium. Mileage is interesting since it feels like 84K is on the lower side for these cars now but maybe that's just me.

              Comment


                "I thought $35k was crazy for a silver/black E46 M3 with 84k." Damn, this is virtually my car ... seriously considering selling at that price.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by cbean View Post
                  "I thought $35k was crazy for a silver/black E46 M3 with 84k." Damn, this is virtually my car ... seriously considering selling at that price.
                  You should list it. Feels like you would likely only get that price on BaT though
                  Last edited by simon_c; 09-27-2026, 08:06 AM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X