Air rail vacuum line help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air rail vacuum line help

Anyone know where this vacuum line connects. I'm installing an airbox and the vacuum line on the air rail came loose and I'm not sure where it connects.....Any help will be appreciated...
    Attached Files

Theres a small rubber vacuum hose that connects to that runs to the fuel pressure regulator IIRC. If you drop it back behind the engine it can be a pain to retrieve.

Comment

Gotcha....makes sense now. Guess it's time to put the car on the lift and remove the skid plate..

Comment

Originally posted by Motox6 View Post
        Gotcha....makes sense now. Guess it's time to put the car on the lift and remove the skid plate..
        you should be able to feel back there and grab it. doubt it went all the way down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah probably still more easily accessible from the topside. Probably just sitting on the top of the bellhousing. Might have to remove the airbox.

Comment

It's much easier to grab that line from the top. Might need to remove the airbox though
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
            X