No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at their website earlier, there was no mention of CSL fronts. They do have 9.5 rears. Has anyone ever done business with this company?

Comment

Bunch of guys were posting about making orders on the main E46 M3 Facebook group ^
      TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Leighton seems to be fine on FB so I guess he didn’t want to be a part of it anymore for some reason and just cut himself off. That is still wrong but who am I to judge. He never answered gave me on a final quote for the wheels to bahrain anyway so I’m never going to do business with him any way.

Also on the cams gb fiasco he never even replied to me when I said I want to have the cams shipped to my freight forwarder in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

He placed the orders but simply vanished after that leaving people guessing as to what was going on behind the scenes. No one was robbed by Leighton. He simply provided no support after the fact. COVID and BBS issues are really to blame for the lateness of the wheels and even if Leighton had been present nothing would be any different. Leighton ruined his reputation (whatever that was) and no one really knows why.

I don't know nor have I ever met Leighton.
          While all of this is true he made it difficult if not impossible for people to get refunds (at least that’s what I understood after speaking to Sean). He’s shown his true colors and I have no problem judging people for that.

I know for a fact he is alive and has spoken to at least one person involved in this GB after his disappearance, so there’s simply no excuse.
          Last edited by sturgeongeneral; 02-10-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sturgeongeneral View Post

While all of this is true he made it difficult if not impossible for people to get refunds (at least that’s what I understood after speaking to Sean). He’s shown his true colors and I have no problem judging people for that.

I know for a fact he is alive and has spoken to at least one person involved in this GB after his disappearance, so there’s simply no excuse.
            Hence me saying he ruined his reputation.
            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Appreciate Sean getting us another update today and for those that chose option 1 it seems like you're close to delivery. It's officially been a year since I sent payment so I'm more than ready to make a decision soon. How much longer can it really take to get an answer from BMW on the fronts? I feel like it has been several months already.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwMpower1 View Post
                Appreciate Sean getting us another update today and for those that chose option 1 it seems like you're close to delivery. It's officially been a year since I sent payment so I'm more than ready to make a decision soon. How much longer can it really take to get an answer from BMW on the fronts? I feel like it has been several months already.
                I saw the email too, that ZCP option is really tempting. You have to wonder, at this point, if it's really no updates on CSL fronts then they might just be NLA.
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

I saw the email too, that ZCP option is really tempting. You have to wonder, at this point, if it's really no updates on CSL fronts then they might just be NLA.
                  Im not in the group buy but Im willing to be if someone gives up their spot. How much for the ZCP options with 8.0 fronts?

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Im not in the group buy but Im willing to be if someone gives up their spot. How much for the ZCP options with 8.0 fronts?
                    My understanding is that it's the same price -- $1760 shipped. Which is a great deal, regardless if they end up being ZCP or CSL fitment.

Comment

My understanding is that it's the same price -- $1760 shipped. Which is a great deal, regardless if they end up being ZCP or CSL fitment.
                      Id be in at that price

Comment

Anyone know if there has been word of another group buy coming for 19x9.5’s squared?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                          Anyone know if there has been word of another group buy coming for 19x9.5’s squared?
                          By how this current group buy is going, I'm gonna say no.
                          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                          2005 BMW ///M3
                          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                            If you take over someone's spot in this GB, an option is to get square rears now. Only the CSL front option will require you to wait.

Comment

Confirmed: Turner is marking the CSL fronts as discontinued based on what they've heard from BMW closing all open POs.

I opted for getting a staggered ZCP set. If anyone is interested in these, let me know. Not sure what I'm going to do.

Comment

Confirmed: Turner is marking the CSL fronts as discontinued based on what they've heard from BMW closing all open POs.

I opted for getting a staggered ZCP set. If anyone is interested in these, let me know. Not sure what I'm going to do.
                                I am looking for ZCP since it seems CSL fronts are NLA

Comment

Working...
                                X