No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly the manufacturing line is still going for now: https://www.carthrottle.com/post/whe...gone-bankrupt/

Production is ongoing despite the latest financial woes for BBS, with the company pledging that wheel supply will be maintained. Even before this development, BBS said it had “already initiated an extensive turnaround strategy”.

Comment

I’m asking for a refund on mine. I wanted them for beginning of summer. Anyone have the phone number of the guy running this group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by James31 View Post
        I’m asking for a refund on mine. I wanted them for beginning of summer. Anyone have the phone number of the guy running this group buy?
        I also requested a refund... another month at best..can't wait that long...I'll get something else..CSLs next year...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I might be interested in taking someones place. What was the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by simon_c View Post
            I might be interested in taking someones place. What was the cost?
            $1760 shipped.

Comment

You guys waited long enough why Cancel now. Drive your car and enjoy it. They will come in, you can’t blame Leigh ton or Turner. Fu*king pandemic has delayed everything

Comment

Because some people wanted them for the summer and may have had other plans for the car for next year.

Comment

Haven’t heard anything back from leighton.

Comment

Nothing back from leighton after multiple email attempts. Sean at Turner also has no updates what kind of crap is this. How do we not have updates from at least Turner who placed the order with BMW Germany. SMH just bought another set of wheels as temporary summer wheels for now. This is almost as bad as a Status Gruppe purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                      Nothing back from leighton after multiple email attempts. Sean at Turner also has no updates what kind of crap is this. How do we not have updates from at least Turner who placed the order with BMW Germany. SMH just bought another set of wheels as temporary summer wheels for now. This is almost as bad as a Status Gruppe purchase.
                      Agreed. I’m trying to be sympathetic to the difficult time we’re in and that others have situations that may get in the way of business but this is insane. Just issue refunds to all that want them at this point.

Comment

You guys waited long enough why Cancel now. Drive your car and enjoy it. They will come in, you can’t blame Leigh ton or Turner. Fu*king pandemic has delayed everything
                        Who is the real M3Ollie?
                        '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by jbfrancis3 View Post

Who is the real M3Ollie?
                          LOL hey not saying I’m not mad, but does it get any more unorganized then this? I’m keeping my order active because when the wheels are in they are going to make the car that much better to look at. Thats why I bought another set for now style 67 19inch while we wait. Michelin’s Ps4s have been ordered I thought about the Firestone’s that were talked about earlier in this thread but Michelin’s are the goat and on every other M I drive.

Comment

LOL hey not saying I’m not mad, but does it get any more unorganized then this? I’m keeping my order active because when the wheels are in they are going to make the car that much better to look at. Thats why I bought another set for now style 67 19inch while we wait. Michelin’s Ps4s have been ordered I thought about the Firestone’s that were talked about earlier in this thread but Michelin’s are the goat and on every other M I drive.
                            What size tires did you go with? My PS4s arrived last week in OEM CSL size, and are patiently waiting to be mounted on the CSL rims.

Are you planning on running spacers once the wheels arrive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

🤣
                              I get your sentiment

What surprises me most is that Turner picks up the phone/answers emails and spends time back-tracking individual requests for is what is effectively a wholesale order. They sell these products at retail pricing for the added cost of good customer support (among other things), but they are effectively still providing it at the wholesale level. Kudos to them for filling the void but this won't be a sustainable model. And it has nothing to do with COVID; last summer, they backtracked my first (and last) order from The Sales Magician. If you you ever want to put things in perspective, take a look at his Linkedin and most recently posted resume.
                              '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by jbfrancis3 View Post
                                If you you ever want to put things in perspective, take a look at his Linkedin and most recently posted resume.
                                Lol, good find.
                                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Working...
                                X