LSB M3 Production Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

Crazy. So my car is one of 20. Guess I shouldn't crash it.
    This thought crosses my mind more as the years go on, I desperately need a daily 😂
    '04 LSB Coupe 6MT
    All my money goes towards maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by dukeofchen View Post

This thought crosses my mind more as the years go on, I desperately need a daily 😂
      I don't daily mine anymore but I'm still going to keep tracking it. It would be a shame to not put to use.

Comment

Just buy another E46 M3 as a daily driver, problem
        solved!
        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by LSB4Me View Post

Good news—there was more data out there to be found. I will add this to the above tomorrow, but here is the answer to your question (and a bit more):

LSB / Black Nappa / Slicktop: 20 manual; 12 SMG
          LSB / Impuls Cloth / Slicktop: 28
          LSB / Cinnamon / Slicktop: 2

*Note: Unclear if the Impuls and Cinnamon cars are manual only, or total production, numbers. I would hazard a guess that they are manual only numbers, but I’ve hazarded incorrectly in the past.
          LSB4Me, do you know where I could find similar info for other colors? I have a Carbon Black/Cinnamon slicktop SMG, and am about to purchase an Imola/Black 6MT vert. I am guessing the first one is relatively unusual, and the second is more common.

Comment

Originally posted by HiFiGuy View Post

LSB4Me, do you know where I could find similar info for other colors? I have a Carbon Black/Cinnamon slicktop SMG, and am about to purchase an Imola/Black 6MT vert. I am guessing the first one is relatively unusual, and the second is more common.
            The BMW E46 M3 was one of the best platforms produced by BMW, and owning one is something special in its own right. However not each E46 M3 is equal, with several trims and features produced some examples are rarer than others.If you are still in the market to buy one, check the numbers before you make your next purchase, you never know when you when you find a unicorn!
            BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Working...
            X