No announcement yet.

IND | Rogue Engineering E46 M3 Billet Aluminum Chassis Support V-Brace Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMG also has their own option with a similar modular design btw. I do like the rogue better though.

the AV-3  This simple 3 point brace is a direct OE replacement for the lower rear 3 point chassis V brace. At this age of the car it is likely fatigues and or rusted and this provides a very sturdy round steel construction replacement with removable legs yet still carries a high and tight profile.   It comes coated wit
    2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
      I'm not sure what this brace does. The span is so long between the mounting points???

I do wonder if a brace like this helps at all...

Drift HQ - E46 M3 REAR DIFF BRACE (STEEL)
      This is effectively a solid diff bushing, bolting the diff cover directly to subframe

Comment

Originally posted by STAATS View Post
        this is awesome - I always hated this stock part because of the hollow tubes and got a lot of rust product out of the centre of them when I refurbished... I had looked at sealing them with Sikaflex or the like but never got around to it. this is a bit pricey but I would have definitely leaned into something like this when I did my rebuild. Now its mostly done and committed this will just be a pipe dream replacement in the long run haha
        Same, just replaced mine with new OE during rear end rebuild, was ~$140 at FCP last April. Aftermarket ones do look blingy, though

Comment

Working...
        X