E46 Binnacle clock repair pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 Binnacle clock repair pieces

Is there anyone that has info about 3D printed clock repair parts? Thanks for any help

Can someone help me to communicate with TexaZ3? He's selling the parts I'm after but I can't communicate via PM. It may be because I'm new, not sure. Every time I try to communicate I get an error message saying I'm "not authorized!" Thanks for any help you can provide.

Comment

Having just spent some time looking through the site, I came upon a random sticky from an admin indicating that members are encouraged not to buy or sell from new members. The reason given is the high incidents of fraud from new members. I (fully) understand how difficult it must be dealing with scammers. If those are the rules, so be it.

Unlike you lucky people, I'm only a mere mortal. While I wanted an M3 in 2002, I could only convince the wife that a 330ci needed to be in the garage. Here I am...22 years later and the old "Red Rocket" is going strong (203K). Soooo, my point for sharing that bit of trivia, I have little reason to be posting on an M3 forum. Which brings me back to the postings limits required to communicate or purchase the above referenced clock repair parts. Before I ride off into the sunset, is there (absolutely) NO WAY of purchasing TexaZ3's $12 repair parts?

Thanks again for the help.
      Last edited by Fly-Navy; 07-06-2023, 02:12 PM.

Comment

TexaZ3
        Silver Track to Street Car Journal
        Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Fly-Navy View Post
          Can someone help me to communicate with TexaZ3? He's selling the parts I'm after but I can't communicate via PM. It may be because I'm new, not sure. Every time I try to communicate I get an error message saying I'm "not authorized!" Thanks for any help you can provide.
          Hey man, what's up? I don't have any parts ready, but I can definitely print some this weekend if you need some?
          Last edited by TexaZ3; 07-05-2023, 08:52 PM.
          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, I'd like to buy that set of E46 Binnacle clock repair pieces you referenced in a post. Just tell me how to pay you, and all other details. Keep in mind, you'll have to PM me with instructions, or post them here. As I mentioned above, I only joined the forum to reach out to you for those parts, and I don't have enough post's to PM you.

Cheers, Mike
            Last edited by Fly-Navy; 07-06-2023, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Hey man, what's up? I don't have any parts ready, but I can definitely print some this weekend if you need some?
              Thanks for reaching out. Yes, I'd like to buy that set of E46 Binnacle clock repair pieces you referenced in a post. Just tell me how to pay you, and all other details. Keep in mind, you'll have to PM me with instructions, or post them here. As I mentioned above, I only joined the forum to reach out to you for those parts, and I don't have enough post's to PM you.

Cheers, Mike​

Comment

Cheers, Mike​
                Ok, I'll message you with information.
                I don't have instructions for replacement, they are available on youtube. Let me see if I could find something.

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

I don't have instructions for replacement, they are available on youtube. Let me see if I could find something.
                    No worries, I know how to replace it. Thank you

Comment

I've received your PM; as I mentioned, I'm unable to use the PM function to respond. I'll get the money to you immediately. Thank you!

Comment

I've received your PM; as I mentioned, I'm unable to use the PM function to respond. I'll get the money to you immediately. Thank you!
                        Received - will print these on the weekend and mail to you.
                        Since I'm printing several adjusters, if anybody needs these, please reach out I'll have some extras.

Comment

Received - will print these on the weekend and mail to you.
                          Since I'm printing several adjusters, if anybody needs these, please reach out I'll have some extras.
                          Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll drink an adult beverage in your honor!

Comment

Welcome to forum!
                            This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Working...
                            X