Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Mechanic near Charlotte Area

Hi,

We recently moved from OH to Charlotte, NC. I am looking for a good knowledgeable mechanic with reasonable prices around charlotte area? I have E46 M3, GLS450 and GTI and would like to know good place to take my cars just in case.

Thank you!

EuroEnvy in Concord for maintenance items. Owner tracks an e36m3 with an s54 swap as well as a e46 m3.

Comment

I've heard good things about EuroMpire, but no direct experience.
      2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by JDMaflac View Post
        EuroEnvy in Concord for maintenance items. Owner tracks an e36m3 with an s54 swap as well as a e46 m3.
        Nice Thanks!

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
        I've heard good things about EuroMpire, but no direct experience.
        Thanks Guys!

Comment

the CLT guys are going to have to get together one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by JDMaflac View Post
            I've used these guys for my vanos and rod bearings. Good people.

Comment

Originally posted by rjsimz View Post
              I'd be down with that.
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

I’ve also used EuroMpire just south of Charlotte. Several years ago. I had a smg to manual swap on a 2004, along with suspension and subframe repair. Worth checking out. They have a few videos on YouTube.
                Last edited by MacCube; 07-08-2023, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Also, one other shout-out for EuroMpire. I've rented their dyno for a remote tune session with Hassan/HTE Performance. They didn't wrench on my car, but had some pretty interesting projects going on. They are definitely an enthusiast shop and took care with my car while it was there.
                  Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Details?

I've used these guys for my vanos and rod bearings. Good people.
                    Thanks for the feedback

Originally posted by MacCube View Post
                    I’ve also used EuroMpire just south of Charlotte. Several years ago. I had a smg to manual swap on a 2004, along with suspension and subframe repair. Worth checking out. They have a few videos on YouTube.
                    Cool, Thanks

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post
                    Also, one other shout-out for EuroMpire. I've rented their dyno for a remote tune session with Hassan/HTE Performance. They didn't wrench on my car, but had some pretty interesting projects going on. They are definitely an enthusiast shop and took care with my car while it was there.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Recent transplant to NC from MI so I don't have a shop recommendation as I wrench on my own stuff but I'd be down for a meetup. I posted in the local form a while back too. If anyone is planning a drive or meetup I'd be in.

Comment

Working...
                      X