What's a good option for fog lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a good option for fog lights?

I have a cracked fog light and looking to replace my set since they are original. OEM ZKW is about $250 for the pair (ouch). Is there a better alternative that has good fitment and quality? Are the Ziva branded ones a decent option? I know some people are running the Morimotos but looking to stick with the factory look. Alternatively, I saw some super cheap ones on Amazon (that usually never ends well).

Ziva: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ziza-par...177894017~ziz/

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...G04ZH1OE&psc=1
    Last edited by simon_c; 09-06-2023, 09:48 PM.

I switched to the Morimotos. Part of me regrets the non-OEM styling, but they are soooo much brighter and do look great.

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post
      I switched to the Morimotos. Part of me regrets the non-OEM styling, but they are soooo much brighter and do look great.
      I hear great things about them but I really want to keep the OEM look

Comment

See if you can find Hella ones, those contain ZKW in the box, I paid 60ā‚¬ each for them last year.
        E46 ///M3 ā€¢ 12/2002 ā€¢ phƶnix-gelb ā€¢ 6MT
        E39 ///M5 ā€¢ 12/1998 ā€¢ avus-blau ā€¢ 6MT
        E60 ///M5 ā€¢ 11/2006 ā€¢ saphir-schwarz ā€¢ 6MT

Comment

+1 for the Morimotos

Comment

Where are you located? I have a set of oem fogs that are in great shape that I have no need for anymore since I installed a CSL bumper. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

I like the Morimotos. The output is much better that OE. I'm an OE+ guy and I really feel OK about having them on my car.

Comment

I vote foglight delete, spend the money on new projectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post
                  I vote foglight delete
                  Never was a fan until I saw this car. I like the grills.

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                  2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

I basically never drive my car at night so the utility is mostly lost on me.

Comment

Let me preface this next comment by saying I've been in the E46 platform since 2003... Morimoto fogs on + angel eyes in the late afternoon is šŸ”„

Not sorry I never grew out of my teenage angel eyes phase šŸ¤£

Comment

Let me preface this next comment by saying I've been in the E46 platform since 2003... Morimoto fogs on + angel eyes in the late afternoon is šŸ”„

Not sorry I never grew out of my teenage angel eyes phase šŸ¤£
                        Wait until they turn into some lazy angle eyes The xenon projectors do move up and down and cause them to look all messed up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FJgmXmkJyXrbEwgCwfjcaa-1200-80.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	232795

Comment

Angel eyes always warrant an eye roll.

I saw some zkws for 85 or some such I think it was on ECS so just look elsewhere instead of those guys+turner+pelican.
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Pics? Are these plug and play? I don't think anyone not on this Board will recognize the difference, now or in the future quite frankly.

maw

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                              Angel eyes always warrant an eye roll.

I saw some zkws for 85 or some such I think it was on ECS so just look elsewhere instead of those guys+turner+pelican.
                              Looked everywhere and best I can find is ZKW for about $118 each. Iā€™m likely just gonna do OEM after seeing TexaZ3 do his front end refresh.

Comment

Working...
                              X