Favorite sunshades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post
    Interesting that is says it doesn't fit the Coupes. Because I'm looking at two Genuine BMW 3 Series Accessories catalogs from the E46 years and it states:
    P/N 82111470411 "Fits All 3 Series Models".
    I had one for over 10 years. Loved it until it started to flake the silver paint off. I would buy from FCP Euro so you have Lifetime warranty.
    is it more of an issue of "it fits == full coverage" vs "it fits =! full coverage"

i'd love to know of the people that state part# 411 does not fit.. what does not fit mean to them?

- doesn't fit at all physically?
    - it fits but doesn't have full coverage of all glass
    - it fits but the edges dont match up with the glass in all areas

a lot of things can contribute to "it doesn't fit"

some people are picky, some people have different expectations of coverage etc....

if you have seen the threads of people complaining about the color shade of an M stripe on their brand new floor matts then it wouldn't surprise me that some people equate poor or not full coverage to it doesn't fit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NoelGallagher View Post
      Yo, I hear you prefer the folding-style sunshades over the roll-up ones. They seem way more convenient, ya know?
      these folding sunshades are the most inconvenient ones to own compared to the roll up or double circle ones because they're so cumbersome to store

aesthetically though, they're the best looking while in use though which is maybe why BMW chose them as an OE accessory

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

- it fits but doesn't have full coverage of all glass

this, which is why the other one mentioned is the one you should get!

Comment

Off topic, sorry...

nextelbuddy Is that your car on the cover of total BMW?
          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

You fellas are living in the Stone Age…. Listen to the Monkey! Hah! Get this…
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6367785C-980C-4E4E-BFF0-D7DE0AC91B20.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	206734 Click image for larger version

Name:	4AAA0EAE-C2F2-42E2-9F7E-C653982752F4.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	206735
            The first few times out with tint in full effect, it’s a trip. You want to wear sunglasses so you can look like fly bad-ass, but with this tint, you don’t need to. This means you can re-insert your pocket protector and go back to your pedestrian life, where your girly nags you to take out the trash, and the kids are asking you for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
              Off topic, sorry...

nextelbuddy Is that your car on the cover of total BMW?
              yah it was!

Comment

I like my Heatshield, had it for about 10 years and it's starting to come apart. They are all custom made for each car and works good. It is a roll-up with a Velcro strap.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                X