Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M3 Stablemates: What else do you have in the garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	278791

Name:	
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	278792

Picked up the last "lightweight" M car to add some modern fun... makes good noises, great chassis dynamics and weighs the same as the E46 M3 stock.
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Raptor
      Integra Type R
      GD Chassis STI
      964 Turbo
      Cayman Interseries racecar

Comment

Steadily enhancing my stripper GT.

Name:	IMG_4890 (1).jpg
Views:	242
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	278899

Quite a bit of river fishing done this year as well using my Gladiator.

Name:	IMG_5967.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	278900

Name:	IMG_5415.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	275.3 KB
ID:	278901

Name:	IMG_5406-EDIT.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	278902
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by audipwr1 View Post
          Raptor
          Integra Type R
          GD Chassis STI
          964 Turbo
          Cayman Interseries racecar
          Love it - what color ITR? I've gone back and forth about picking up a PY - not sure if it's just nostalgia..

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Love it - what color ITR? I've gone back and forth about picking up a PY - not sure if it's just nostalgia..
            PY - all spoon goodies installed. It’s a wonderful car

Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful car - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice to see another e46 owner getting weird in the JDM scene. It’s a different world, but a good world nonetheless. Once you get over the plastic, that is …

Beautiful ITR.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Name:	
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	278791

Name:	
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	278792

Picked up the last "lightweight" M car to add some modern fun... makes good noises, great chassis dynamics and weighs the same as the E46 M3 stock.
                  Congrats!!
                  I test drove a press car before customers got theirs thanks to a buddy who worked for BMW and I prefer it to the Comp version. No amount of exhaust work can make the S55 sound good whereas the N55 version sounds lovely IMHO. Make sure to upgrade the charge pipe if it's stock. And a tune will make it an absolute torque monster.
                  IG: @limited.slip

Imola Red E46 330i ZHP Sedan S54 6MT
                  Alpine White E90 M3 6MT
                  Alpine White 1 Series M
                  A̶l̶p̶i̶n̶e̶ W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ E̶4̶6̶ 3̶2̶5̶i̶ T̶o̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ S̶5̶4̶ 6̶M̶T̶
                  T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶i̶u̶m̶ S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ E̶3̶9̶ 5̶4̶0̶i̶ M̶-̶S̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ​T̶o̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ S̶6̶2̶ 6̶M̶T̶

Comment

Originally posted by kaiv View Post

Congrats!!
                    I test drove a press car before customers got theirs thanks to a buddy who worked for BMW and I prefer it to the Comp version. No amount of exhaust work can make the S55 sound good whereas the N55 version sounds lovely IMHO. Make sure to upgrade the charge pipe if it's stock. And a tune will make it an absolute torque monster.
                    Agreed 1000%. The S55 sounds horrible, adds 70 lbs to the front end that you can never get off, and doesn't have the responsive powerband of the N55. Ordering the charge pipe soon along with a lightweight intercooler, and just got a Fabspeed sport cat in the mail today to make more power and open up the N55's glorious exhaust.

I do have it on a mild E85 tune for stock cars right now so it spools faster and makes a bit more power, needs some fueling upgrades to really get it roaring though. The torque band is so much fun and makes street driving a hoot, BMW did such an amazing job mating this motor with this wonderful chassis. Took it through the mountains to Palm Springs yesterday and it was an absolute blast. 👍

I really think the OG M2 will go down as a future classic.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	250.5 KB ID:	278791

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	238.6 KB ID:	278792

Love the way the OG M2 looks along with the LBB color, but I personally can’t stand the way these drive/feel & sound.

I owned a ‘16 6MT for ~6 months after my previous E46 M3 got totaled and I couldn’t get rid of the F87 fast enough. I had a Fabspeed sport cat DP on it along with a mild tune and the car was downright embarrassing sounding in sport mode. Different strokes for sure…

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

Love the way the OG M2 looks along with the LBB color, but I personally can’t stand the way these drive/feel & sound.

I owned a ‘16 6MT for ~6 months after my previous E46 M3 got totaled and I couldn’t get rid of the F87 fast enough. I had a Fabspeed sport cat DP on it along with a mild tune and the car was downright embarrassing sounding in sport mode. Different strokes for sure…
                        I turned off the burbles if that's what you're referring to, they're extremely annoying. Sounds great without them. Not much can compete with the airbox/Dixis S54 or the Eisenmann Race S85 in the garage but the N55 without burbles is good for a turbo car. Especially if you put a Remus or M Performance Exhaust on it.
                        Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 09-22-2024, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSB4Me View Post

Nice to see another e46 owner getting weird in the JDM scene. It’s a different world, but a good world nonetheless. Once you get over the plastic, that is …

Beautiful ITR.
                          Thank you - these are all cars growing up I wanted - it’s a joy to then be able to own them

Comment

Name:	DavidImola (71).jpg
Views:	61
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	279705

The dynamic duo

It's a great problem to have, choosing which car to drive when they provide quite different, but equally enjoyable driving experiences.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Wrench time! (leaky diff pinion seal)

BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Working...
                              X