2023 Black Friday/Holidays Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pklauser View Post

Hard to tell, but it looks like it may allow you to order even without stock, you'd just have to wait.

Is this vinyl outer, dinamica inner?
    Yup
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

10% was the code "FALL10" discount they had running. I'm about to place a big parts order for my E46 330ti compact so I've been watching prices closely. Figured I'd wait for black friday and hopefully save a little more. Fall10 code is now expired. It was almost $50 cheaper for me to order last week...
      Yeah, I thought it was hilarious that they were raising prices for Black Friday. LOL

However, I regularly get custom codes for 10% off by logging into my FCPEuro account, filling my cart with items, and just leaving them. After a day or two, FCP will send a code via email.

Comment

Milwaukee having a sale at Home Depot, get a free tool with purchase of battery kit for $199.

Their m12 kit for $209 is a crazy deal too.

Quickjack having a sale (I think same final prices as 6 months ago).

Just remember the psychology of black friday...crossed out price $100 with 10% off, you pay $90, vs crossed out price $500 with 82% off, you still pay $90, so not everything is a good deal.

Sent from my SM-S911U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by mrgizmo04; 11-23-2023, 08:44 AM.
        Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Up to 15% off Porterfield, Hawk, PFC, Pagid, Raybestos pads through Porterfield. Extra 5% off race pads(pretty much any aftermarket brake kit).

Comment

SLON is offering 10% off their front triangular kit and 15% off their rear wall. More savings if bought as a package.

Comment

Originally posted by tcp View Post
              However, I regularly get custom codes for 10% off by logging into my FCPEuro account, filling my cart with items, and just leaving them. After a day or two, FCP will send a code via email.
              Yup hopefully this is the case. Have left all the items in the cart. The wording of the 'cyber' discount code suggests it would be in addition to the 10% email code which would be good.
              Edit: just got the email. The discount code offered by email is the current black friday 'cyber' code. Prices have indeed increased for black friday. Nice one FCP.
              Last edited by Thoglan; 11-23-2023, 12:03 PM.

Comment

From Slonik

We are offering Black Friday discounts for our E46 M3 products.
                10% off for our front triangulating kit. Retail 4650$ incl shipping, Black Friday price 4185$ incl shipping.

15% off for our rear strengthening wall. Retail 1900$ incl shipping, Black Friday price 1615$ incl shipping.

10% off for our Ultimate Package (front kit + rear wall). Retail 5895$ incl shipping, Black Friday price 5305$ incl shipping.

Comment

As a heads up for anyone ordering the seats through Tegiwa, I was quoted $90 for shipping, but after ordering they emailed me letting me know it'll actually be $377.

Comment

Originally posted by Pklauser View Post
                    As a heads up for anyone ordering the seats through Tegiwa, I was quoted $90 for shipping, but after ordering they emailed me letting me know it'll actually be $377.
                    which seats?

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post

which seats?
                      Nogaros

Comment

For those of you who have been around the forums for a while...how does this year's BF sales compare to years before? Seems like ass.
                        /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

BW had some good deals. Slon gave a generous discount for things people were saying are quite expensive. I personally wasn't needing anything so I didn't shop much.

Comment

I miss the 15% or whatever ebay coupon that could be applied to any order . Now it's typical BF type of sale with discounts on mainstream junk, but the models that don't sell well.

Maybe they'll surprise me for Cyber Monday
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                              I miss the 15% or whatever ebay coupon that could be applied to any order . Now it's typical BF type of sale with discounts on mainstream junk, but the models that don't sell well.

Maybe they'll surprise me for Cyber Monday
                              To be fair, a part of me is glad sales aren't that great. Exhilarating to not spend BF filling the house with junk I don't need.

Comment

Coolerworx has a sale on their shifters and the mounting plate, still ongoing for another 24h.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X