HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wanted to wish a Happy New Year to all M3 enthusiasts all over the world.
    Freude am Fahren!
    BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Back at ya buddy. I hope all the bros (are there any girls?) have an outstanding 2024.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Thanks man, just sitting at home this year, feels a bit...depressing, but none the less Happy New Year to all of you!
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

Mostly downs for me this year, lot of spending not much driving. Wishing you all a better 2024 in every way possible. On the 29th I became an uncle so that's the absolute best high to end one. Really thankful for this place and a lot of you here.
        2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Happy New Year Gents! Thanks for all you provide to this community of ///M car lovers.

Cheers,

maw

Comment

Happy new year!

2023 was a year full of E46 M3 for me! I bought my second M3 this year and did the subframe reinforcement myself and it was the most involved job I have done so far on a car. When I was younger I dreamt of doing something like this one day and here I am. I had a lot of problems with the new acquisition, like currently the differential seems to be going and honestly, I am not sure to finish 2024 with this car. I'm considering going to something newer like a F87 M2, but not yet sure... (I would keep one of my two E46 M3s but it would become a nostalgia car that I'd drive only once in a while)

Anyways, cheers and happy new year to all!
            Last edited by E46m3zcp; 01-02-2024, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Happy new years!

Side note: Haven't acquired PM privileges yet. Interested in sending in a center cubby/ashtray if you're still taking orders. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by dnaiel View Post
                Happy new years!

Side note: Haven't acquired PM privileges yet. Interested in sending in a center cubby/ashtray if you're still taking orders. Cheers!
                Absolutely. I'll PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Absolutely. I'll PM you.
                  Tried PMing back but it I guess I haven't had an account long enough to have it activated. If you have a business email I'll try that.

Comment

Originally posted by dnaiel View Post

Tried PMing back but it I guess I haven't had an account long enough to have it activated. If you have a business email I'll try that.
                    All good. I PM'ed you my email.

Comment

TexaZ3 I'm interested in sending you some parts as well but also can't PM yet. If you PM me your email, I'll reach out

Comment

Originally posted by ZapRousdower View Post
                        TexaZ3 I'm interested in sending you some parts as well but also can't PM yet. If you PM me your email, I'll reach out
                        Pmed.

Comment

Belated happy new year !

Comment

Working...
                          X