Vorsteiner parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorsteiner parts

Just wondering if anyone has received an ETA or anything from the re run of the vorsteiner parts? I have been waiting for months now and ordered via vivid racing. I’m waiting on a couple bumpers and center console. Lmk if anyone knows anything!

Oof heard bad things about vivid. Maybe call IND style and see what a rep will say timeline wise.

Comment

There's people selling those parts on this forum, so obviously people got theirs. Why didn't you order direct?
      2004 Dinan S3-R M3
      2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Ordered direct but no emails or shipping info. I’m hoping to hear back soon though as I emailed this am. Will update shortly.

Comment

They are shipping, but it’s taking ~10 weeks as they noted in the product description. I ordered my diffuser days after it was released, and just recently went and picked it up. If you reach out to them via email, they will reply with an ETA. Mini review in my build thread here

Can’t give you and details on vivid racing, as I ordered direct from Vorsteiner.
          Last edited by Avedis; 01-29-2024, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Oooooof he gon' learn

I can recommend you some good audiobooks for while you wait on hold. Do you like thrillers?

Vivid Racing. Not even once.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Vivid use to be good in the early/mid 00's, after that they fell off. I suspect in order for them to be able to purchase parts at a massive discount, they need to have a buy-in from the manufacturers. Manufacturer buy ins means they need to have sold "x" amount of the part or front the money which would be stuck in inventory. The reason you're waiting so long could be due to you having one slot filled and them needing to fill in another "x" amount of spots. This was a tactic my old job used and it's garbage, not to mention my company use to charge a "restocking" fee if you were ever to cancel the order when the parts aren't actually in stock.

Anyway, moving forward you'll want to avoid Vivid just like the majority of the folks here have said.

Comment

Your biggest mistake was using VIVID.

Comment

Working...
                X