• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they didnt put my steering wheel on correctly

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
      Hope you get it sorted. If this single thread isn't evidence for one to attempt some things on their own, I don't know what is. I bought a brand new GX460 in 2016, took in a few years back for airbag recall and found radio bolt on the floor, and this past weekend found they boogered up the defrost vent ductwork under the instrument panel pad; just a mess...the dealer suck. They push the techs to accomplish the impossible in some amount of time, and then some guys seem to not care. I'm doing more and more on my own, attempting new things with less fear of failure. Thanks to this forum, and guys like M539, The Car Care Nut on YT...grab some tools and give it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
        This doesn't make sense since replacing the airbags doesn't require steering wheel removal. Theres no reason a tech would be compelled to go through that extra labor, they certainly aren't being paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post

This doesn't make sense since replacing the airbags doesn't require steering wheel removal. Theres no reason a tech would be compelled to go through that extra labor, they certainly aren't being paid for it
          I'm pretty sure there was two air bag recalls. one was the steering wheel they messed up my steering wheel clip.

Comment

I remember taking my e39 in for the airbag recall and the wheel was reinstalled not center and some how one of my brake hose was busted.. how idk? Brake was working perfectly fine and all of a sudden driving home I had no brake pressure. Took it right back!

Comment

Working...
            X