Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fitting 295/30/18 10.5 +22 on E46 M3
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
3
template
Next
bigjae46
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
3802
#31
05-10-2024, 09:03 AM
I've been planning this out. Most of it is straight forward except for the second cut. I'm guessing I'll need to use a dremel with a small cut off wheel to cut the inner lip "L". Make 1-2 relief cuts and then take a regular fender roller to it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
3
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment