Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front end links (replacement) for ST XTA coilovers

Hi everyone!

I am searching to buy a replacement set of front endlinks that come with ST XTA coilovers.

i checked with ST directly and they have a 3-4 week wait time + shipping delay.

was wondering if there are any alternatives that I could buy which would fit?

tia!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4D21CBF6-16C1-47EB-A180-30584E909572.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	253444
    Last edited by MTL_ZCP; 02-14-2024, 07:15 AM.

Turner has adjustable endlinks in various lengths. Measure current endlinks and check sizes - https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3...s-pair/?pdk=Ag

KW endlinks are not as good as the rubber boot falls off very easily, but you can order a set from KW/ST directly.

Comment

BimmerWorld has adjustable length end links that will work with KW and presumably, ST dampers. Just email and ask which size you need or call.
      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

I bought some super industrial looking ones from MOOG that look like they belong on a tractor, but they were like $15 each and work fine. You'd need to know what length to buy.

Comment

Part number is Meyle 15-16 060 0007/HD​ they are 180mm.

Part is readily available here in Europe, if you want I could ship you a set if you need it fast, or just get some adjustable ones like the others said.
          Last edited by bmwfnatic; 02-14-2024, 09:53 AM.
          E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
          E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
          E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by bmwfnatic View Post
            Part number is Meyle 15-16 060 0007/HD​ they are 180mm.

Part is readily available here in Europe, if you want I could ship you a set if you need it fast, or just get some adjustable ones like the others said.
            thanks!
            these look similar based on what i can see on google, but every description says “rear” - and I need fronts. Is that correct?

Comment

This is likely the same thing as the popular KW "MOOG" match people figured out years ago. There's a thread on these forums about it as well.
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by MTL_ZCP View Post

thanks!
                these look similar based on what i can see on google, but every description says “rear” - and I need fronts. Is that correct?
                They are just parts bin from another vehicle, they are actually for the rear of an Alfa Romeo.
                E46 ///M3 • 12/2002 • phönix-gelb • 6MT
                E39 ///M5 • 12/1998 • avus-blau • 6MT
                E60 ///M5 • 11/2006 • saphir-schwarz • 6MT

Comment

I bought these on Amazon years ago I needed them fast, they are labeled as KW but they are just Meyle HD links with a crazy price tag. Seems like the same as the 180mm Alfa links, I never measured mine. That current price is insane lol, I would probably just get the Alfa links or adjustable if I was to buy them today. This part number 68510000 in google shows them being sold for less at other places and verifies the 180mm.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019QIVLVS...roduct_details
                  Last edited by Norocehcap; 02-14-2024, 02:17 PM.
                  2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                  2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                  Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Ground Control sells different end links depending on what coilover brand you have (Some don't maintain OEM mounting height) - might be worth calling them

Comment

Working...
                    X