M Power sticker placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Power sticker placement

My CSL airbox install isn't yet complete without the sticker! I should have put it on when the box was out of the car but that didn't happen.
    I seem to remember a thread that showed some specific measurements in regards to placement of this sticker but cannot seem to find it. Thanks.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Click image for larger version

Name:	C55B61EC-02E0-4199-9617-12438EE6FB28.jpeg
Views:	710
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	25553
    06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Yes! Sandwich time then sticker time!!!

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
        Yes! Sandwich time then sticker time!!!
        Obviously do another measurement by cylinder 4 saw a post a while back and they messed up bc they didn’t have a 3rd reference point.
        06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Comment

I will definitely do that, off hand it looks like the large gap between "BMW" and "M Power" accounts for the strut brace so hopefully you see most of it at eye level.

Instagram

Comment

Hell yeah.

Name:	20200517_164404.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	25736

Instagram

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Nice. How much HP does the sticker add?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_lol View Post
                  Nice. How much HP does the sticker add?
                  It's gotta be good for a fiver!

Comment

Hell yeah.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200517_164404.jpg Views:	26 Size:	133.3 KB ID:	25736
                    Out of curiosity, I'm guessing you've been running your car without the cabin air filter housing installed until your airbox install is finalized to avoid repeated removal/installation, and that's why your battery wire's ziptied to your CCV hose?

I'm fiddling with things a lot these days but I actually keep the cabin filter housing in place, just with none of the screws. I find it stays in place very securely when driving and doesn't cause any rattles/sounds, but you can literally just pull it out or put it back in a second by hand. That way you can keep your battery lines secured to it when driving instead of ziptying them to the CCV hose. Running the cabin filter housing sans screws is actually one of my favorite time-saver mods lol

Comment

Originally posted by ATB88 View Post

Out of curiosity, I'm guessing you've been running your car without the cabin air filter housing installed until your airbox install is finalized to avoid repeated removal/installation, and that's why your battery wire's ziptied to your CCV hose?

I'm fiddling with things a lot these days but I actually keep the cabin filter housing in place, just with none of the screws. I find it stays in place very securely when driving and doesn't cause any rattles/sounds, but you can literally just pull it out or put it back in a second by hand. That way you can keep your battery lines secured to it when driving instead of ziptying them to the CCV hose. Running the cabin filter housing sans screws is actually one of my favorite time-saver mods lol
                      I've been simply taking it on and off everytime (getting good at it, lol). I had it in place but worried it might screw me up mid sticker placement so I pulled it. That's also why the zip tie was there, just to keep everything that might screw up my sticker placement out of my way.

Instagram

Comment

Where are people getting the sticker?

My airbox did not come with one and I'm looking to add one.
                        -Brandon
                        2005 M3 BMW Individual Sterling Gray / Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Mine came with the Karb. Box.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Smitsky089 View Post
                            Where are people getting the sticker?

My airbox did not come with one and I'm looking to add one.
                            eBay. The correct color is the silver one.

Comment

Hell yeah.

Name:	20200517_164404.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	25736
                              Just curious, does the right side connection on top of the airbox snap into place? On mine the clearance is a little off and wont seat all the way down. It's seems like the airbox side connector is a little too tall.
                              2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Working...
                              X