Forum software upgrade 20240312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum software upgrade 20240312

Generally, I'd post this in the Feedback section, but it was a larger update to the forum software tonight. I upgraded the forum software to the latest version and updated some of the backend bits. If anybody has any issues, could you please let me know?

Also, if anybody uses Tapatalk - could you report that it's working normally?

Thanks,
    Liam

P.S. I'll move this thread into the Feedback section once we're all happy
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

I can confirm the Tapatalk app is throwing errors when trying to access the forum. Here are the errors
    Attached Files
    2003 E46 M3 Titanium Silver / Black

Dinan Section 3 - Dual Resonated Sec 1 - Dinan Springs & Bilstein Shocks - GruppeM Intake - Dinan Front & Rear Strut Bars - Hotchkis Front Sway Bar

www.instagram.com/nextlvel

Comment

Originally posted by nextlvel View Post
      I can confirm the Tapatalk app is throwing errors when trying to access the forum. Here are the errors
      Well, that's not what we want. Thanks for replying, I'll look into it now.

Comment

haha sorry if you just tried to use the forum and got the broken Vanos page, that was me. I had to upgrade tapatalk to the newest version which broke everything. I think we got it all sorted now.

nextlvel you all working again?

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
          haha sorry if you just tried to use the forum and got the broken Vanos page, that was me. I had to upgrade tapatalk to the newest version which broke everything. I think we got it all sorted now.

nextlvel you all working again?
          I got that Vanos page last night and had a laugh, perfect screen for doing backend work
          - Jonathan

2004 M3 6MT Carbon Black OEM+ | Vortex Days

Comment

Tapatalk seems working here for what I do (I just read the E46 forum, don't use the unread, subscribed searches etc)- thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X