E46 2M Autowerks Carbon fiber roof FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 2M Autowerks Carbon fiber roof FOR SALE

Hi I'm with 2M Autowerks and have a 2x2 Carbon fiber roof for sale in stock and ready to ship for $2k plus shipping or local pick up in San Diego. Shipping is approx $250 to any commercial address...if it's residential it will be $100 more as it goes freight and there is an additional residential fee.

Roof is made by vacuum infusion and clear coated with PPG UV protectant clear coat. Then wet sanded and buffed and polished/sealed.

If you are local to So Cal I can also install for you for additonal 2k.

The E46 carbon roof is one of the most sought after modifications with the greatest weight reduction to the chassis. Our carbon roofs are made by vacuum infused carbon fiber in either plain (1x1) or twill (2x2) weave. Each and every roof comes with multiple layers of PPG automotive clear coat to ensure that it won’t yellow or fade out over time. If you're in the Southern California area and would like to schedule install please give us a call or send us an email. *Installation requires front and rear glass to be removed. All spot welds will be drilled out in order to remove metal roof skin. We then weld in the BMW OEM roof bow (PN# 41328242075) for proper structural support. Carbon roof is then installed and secured with front and rear glass re-adhered.

email: info@2mautowerks.com
    call/txt: 858-536-2886
    ig: @2M_Autowerks

*** If your in need of a headliner, we are in the process of making our own headliner as well ETA on the headliner is approx 4-6 weeks. I will make a post about the headliner with pricing once the first prototype is done and completed***
    Last edited by 2M Autowerks; 03-17-2024, 03:23 PM.

Bump for a great seller. I actually provided my OEM slicktop headliner to make the mold for this new headliner that will be out soon.
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
      Bump for a great seller. I actually provided my OEM slicktop headliner to make the mold for this new headliner that will be out soon.
      Thank you…your car on Friday
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2163.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.0 KB ID:	257972

Comment

By chance, is your OEM slicktop headliner the European version?

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post

By chance, is your OEM slicktop headliner the European version?
          It’s the US version. Ideally if we could get a euro version…the production would speed up. I’m a little hesitant on replicating the U.S. version.

if anyone has a euro version that needs/wants alcantara I can help get that done in exchange. Msg me!
          Last edited by 2M Autowerks; 03-17-2024, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2M Autowerks View Post

It’s the US version. Ideally if we could get a euro version…the production would speed up. I’m a little hesitant on replicating the U.S. version.

if anyone has a euro version that needs/wants alcantara I can help get that done in exchange. Msg me!
            Sent you a PM.
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

What is the difference between the US and European versions

Comment

Originally posted by M9Seth View Post

What is the difference between the US and European versions
                There's a little bump in the middle of the US version.
                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

*** If your in need of a headliner, we are in the process of making our own headliner as well ETA on the headliner is approx 4-6 weeks. I will make a post about the headliner with pricing once the first prototype is done and completed***
                  Are these going to be replicas made out of the same "fiber" board material or are they something else?
                  '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
                  Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
                  Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post

Are these going to be replicas made out of the same "fiber" board material or are they something else?
                    It will be composite as I feel it will be better than the standard “cardboard” type of material that the oem ones are. They will all be wrapped with “oem style” fabric or alcantara for an extra charge.

Comment

Im definitely interested in the headliner.

Comment

It will be composite
                        Copy, I'll be following along, curious to see how a material like that works out.
                        '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
                        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
                        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Sub'd

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post

Copy, I'll be following along, curious to see how a material like that works out.
                            Following as well. I would think a less stiff material (like stock) is preferable in that location, mainly for ease of install, but also NVH.
                            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

🙃🙃🙃 finished up today! How does it feel after shedding 50lbs??? Bc it looks GREAT!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2222.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	258132

Comment

Working...
                              X