No announcement yet.

lightweight battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antigravity makes some good stuff.. I would've gone with this but have to wait till they get more in..

Comment

Originally posted by GAM3_OVR View Post
      Antigravity makes some good stuff.. I would've gone with this but have to wait till they get more in..

https://antigravitybatteries.com/pro...omotive/rs-30/
      Why this one vs the standard battery sized ones like the H5?
      2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
      Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
      Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
      Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
      Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
      Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

The price is comparable to the H5 sized ones, +being a lithium ion battery that weights 11.5 lbs & w/ 1200CA's iI'm sure the CCA's are up there alongside 1200ish... & the dimensions of the battery are 9.5"x6.2"x7.9" which are pretty damn small with a pack of a punch. Don't mind if I have to make or buy a bracket to make it fit! On top of that, it has a "new start" technology where the battery is being drained of any load. it will do an auto-shut-off and perform (1) full restart with a push of a button on the battery. That's a big plus in my book although it's expensive for a battery.. people do pay upwards of $1500-$2500 for a Braille lithium ION..

Originally posted by Lip View Post

Why this one vs the standard battery sized ones like the H5?

Comment

Originally posted by GAM3_OVR View Post
          The price is comparable to the H5 sized ones, +being a lithium ion battery that weights 11.5 lbs & w/ 1200CA's iI'm sure the CCA's are up there alongside 1200ish... & the dimensions of the battery are 9.5"x6.2"x7.9" which are pretty damn small with a pack of a punch. Don't mind if I have to make or buy a bracket to make it fit! On top of that, it has a "new start" technology where the battery is being drained of any load. it will do an auto-shut-off and perform (1) full restart with a push of a button on the battery. That's a big plus in my book although it's expensive for a battery.. people do pay upwards of $1500-$2500 for a Braille lithium ION..

Great info and thanks for sharing! What after market battery holders are people using? It would be nice to see a list of the different options on the market, with the size battery they hold. Off the shelf products versus custom are a big plus.
          2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Working...
          X