TopGear Exhaust thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TopGear Exhaust thoughts

Anyone ever hear of or used this brand of exhaust?

High performance stainless steel exhausts, carbon cleaning, tuning and upgrades for a range of vehicles. Search by your vehicle reg, order online - free UK shipping.

...and their US dealer:
    Topgear Eurosport offer unlimited options for your new custom stainless steel exhaust system. Our exhausts are built and designed uniquely for you and your vehicle with your perfect look and sound.

I have never heard of the brand, but UK-made and looks like the quality is pretty good. They seem to be more prevalent in the Porsche & Audi worlds.
    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

They look okay at best...

Section 2 is 2.25" OD and you lose the crossover H. Not sure its much of an upgrade over stock.
    Formally SWRTstang_M3 on M3forum.net with a join date of 07/2004

Comment

Originally posted by SWRT_M3 View Post
      They look okay at best...

Section 2 is 2.25" OD and you lose the crossover H. Not sure its much of an upgrade over stock.
      Yeah, agree on Section 2, I should have been more specific. I was looking at their section 1 with 200 cell cats:
      https://www.topgear-eurosport.com/bm..._type=exhausts

There is no mention of tubing diameter.

Having a really hard time finding a bolt-in section 1 with cats [edit:] that isn't a ton of money (Fabspeed, SS, etc.).
      Last edited by Casa de Mesa; 05-24-2020, 04:20 AM. Reason: Edit: Clarification

Comment

Section 3 looks like the Milltek piece. What was the consensus on that again?

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Yeah, agree on Section 2, I should have been more specific. I was looking at their section 1 with 200 cell cats:
          https://www.topgear-eurosport.com/bm..._type=exhausts

There is no mention of tubing diameter.

Having a really hard time finding a bolt-in section 1 with cats [edit:] that isn't a ton of money (Fabspeed, SS, etc.).
          That's suspiciously cheap, I'd be curious what brand of cats they're using. Fabspeed and SS are definitely priced at a premium, but even if you take that out of the equation they use high quality cats (HJS I think?) which aren't cheap. If you're looking for a catted section 1 and don't want to spend a lot of money, the Euro section 1 pipes could be an option. That would have OEM-quality cats.
          '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

That's suspiciously cheap, I'd be curious what brand of cats they're using. Fabspeed and SS are definitely priced at a premium, but even if you take that out of the equation they use high quality cats (HJS I think?) which aren't cheap. If you're looking for a catted section 1 and don't want to spend a lot of money, the Euro section 1 pipes could be an option. That would have OEM-quality cats.
            Yeah, they do use HJS cats. At least Fabspeed does for sure. Nice stuff, don't get me wrong, it's just a lot of coin for what feels like a couple pieces of nice tubing wrapped around those cats.

Are the Euro cats 400 cell? I know they are less restrictive than the US market cats/manifolds, but I'm not sure how much less restrictive.

I may just pulled the trigger on the Fabspeed. I like supporting American companies.

Comment

These look interesting

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
                Huh. Yeah they do.

Comment

Working...
                X