OEM Nappa Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Nappa Leather

Does anyone know where you can buy a reel or like a roll of OEM Nappa Leather?

I’m not sure if they even sell OEM leather anymore, but I know where’s some companies who make similar to oem leather. Maybe check relicate.

Comment

Best bet is try and match the grain. Finding OE hide is gonna be hard.
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
        I’m not sure if they even sell OEM leather anymore, but I know where’s some companies who make similar to oem leather. Maybe check relicate.
        Yerp, Relicate has been the vendor most recognized (at least on ye ‘ole M3F) as having the closest thing to factory Nappa...both in texture & color. But, it’s pricey!

Comment

Theirs oem e46 m3 seat covers brand new on Kijiji.ca. Canadian site. Located in Quebec. $300 cad. I didn’t pull the trigger because the part numbers on packaging show imolarot. Owner says the are bought from bmw si ge doesn’t know why the part numbers are wrong. Also they look used and wrinkles in area that are usual for used seats but that could be how they were packages.

Comment

Ok, thanks, I just want brand new OEM leather, as once Nappa leather gets hard and shrinks, there's nothing to do besides a respray. It would be nice to feel what Nappa leather feels like brand new too. I will look up some of those companies, thanks for suggesting and ur inputs. Lastly any info on ASC fabrics or any thoughts?

Comment

Relicate seems to be a very nice quality company, too and they don't sell m texture

Comment

Found the listing for the seat covers. I strongly suspect someone swapped to imola, and these were the used originals. Maybe still worth it at the price if someone is working with a torn up seat, but I don't think they are new.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autres-piece...new/1501940456
                '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
                  Found the listing for the seat covers. I strongly suspect someone swapped to imola, and these were the used originals. Maybe still worth it at the price if someone is working with a torn up seat, but I don't think they are new.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autres-piece...new/1501940456
                  That’s exactly what i thought. And I’m not local to him so can’t see it in person. Shady if that is what he did.

Comment

lol those are definitely very used

Comment

I saw that add and first thing that hit my eye is how shiny that is, new nappa leather is dull and those cracks are from seating.. that seller should be kicked in the nuts

Comment

Two years ago i ordered new leather N5SW on two front seats from official dealer
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	6f737404k389-960.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	27856

Comment

Originally posted by pnvhome View Post
                          Two years ago i ordered new leather N5SW on two front seats from official dealer

Wow those look incredible.
                          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by pnvhome View Post

What was the price for those?

Comment

Originally posted by pawelgawel View Post
                              I saw that add and first thing that hit my eye is how shiny that is, new nappa leather is dull and those cracks are from seating.. that seller should be kicked in the nuts
                              I'm down for a road trip to go do that.
                              Not only are they used but they are as old as they can get.

Comment

Working...
                              X