Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E85 with stroker

Hello,
    I know there are a couple of other threads about this. I am looking to stroke my engine and run E85. I live in California so E85 isn't an issue. I was looking into kits and saw APE's kit. It seems better and comes with more than the AFD. Realistically I don't want to spend much, Im thinking I will not need a 2 pump system or will one pump suffice? Bosch pumps are relatively cheap, and it wouldn't hurt, however, I need a custom tune and setup, is it worth the extra headache and costs? Or do I just stick with one good pump, get the "flex fuel" kit and AN line my fuel system. Around 1k is ideal.

A bunch of us replied in your stroker build thread, but just out of curiosity...do you even have an M3 yet? Thought I saw in the FS sekshun that you were looking to purchase a car? Anyway, in order:

1. 1 larger pump is fine
    2. ....soooo, no
    3. Larger lines are unnecessary

You may need larger injectors though.

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post
      A bunch of us replied in your stroker build thread, but just out of curiosity...do you even have an M3 yet? Thought I saw in the FS sekshun that you were looking to purchase a car? Anyway, in order:

1. 1 larger pump is fine
      2. ....soooo, no
      3. Larger lines are unnecessary

You may need larger injectors though.
      I have a block, not a car yet. and larger injectors I plan on getting. stock size AN lines it will be then.

Comment

You'll almost certainly need larger injectors. Not sure what is necessary for your specific build, as there are a ton of variables to consider. You should speak to your tuner about this.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Bro you're in high school. Save your money. Just do headers and a tune.
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
            Bro you're in high school. Save your money. Just do headers and a tune.
            debating that more and more, I think I just need to do more independent research.

Comment

Stop feeding it
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
              X