Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fog light delete - will I need to code them out?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
D-O
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
800
#1
Fog light delete - will I need to code them out?
12-17-2024, 03:52 AM
I will be installing my Mile End CSL bumper soon. Will I need to code out the fog lamps somehow, or can they be deleted without any sort of bulb out warning appearing?
Thanks.
Old, not obsolete.
ugaexploder
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2023
Posts:
624
#2
12-17-2024, 05:55 AM
I’m pretty sure the body shop left mine unplugged and no dash lights.
I’m pretty confident they didn’t do anything special because I deleted my headlight washers and they just left the level sensor unplugged lol.
/
/
/
2004
SG
/
IR
-
Build Thread
Comment
Post
Cancel
Ianb
Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
49
#3
12-17-2024, 08:04 AM
As above, they dont need coding out.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Slideways
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
2880
#4
12-17-2024, 12:55 PM
Unless you scan the LCM, you won't notice the error codes. It takes a couple of seconds to code them out with NCSExpert.
Comment
Post
Cancel
D-O
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
800
#5
12-17-2024, 01:20 PM
Thanks Gents.
Old, not obsolete.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Calb
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
90
#6
12-18-2024, 07:51 AM
k
I removed my fog lights to install these. Sealed the plug ends, no issues or error lights
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment