Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E92 vs e46

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by 9kracing View Post


    What didn't you like about them?


    I will admit they are numb... going 120mph feels the same as going 60mph ... but that's part of the charm for me. You can do break-neck speeds and still carry on a conversation like it's afternoon tea.
    Sounds like you just want an S-Class AMG more than a BMW, lol. In any case, I can't do 120 or even 100 anywhere without being anxious about getting pulled over, it really ruins the fun of it regardless of how capable the car is. And I run a V1 + Waze typically, but that's not foolproof.

    I don't think most of here even want our older cars to hang with new BMW's, like that's not the point at all.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by 9kracing View Post


      What didn't you like about them?


      I will admit they are numb... going 120mph feels the same as going 60mph ... but that's part of the charm for me. You can do break-neck speeds and still carry on a conversation like it's afternoon tea.
      I have an F90 M5 C and its the same, its almost too much honestly.

      Comment

      Working...
      X