If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The OE BMW M235i space saver spare clears a 355mm BBK (never checked it vs a 380) and the stock tire matches the rolling diameter of a 245/275 setup. Correct bolt pattern and hub diameter, too.
2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
2012 LMB/Black 128i
100 Series Land Cruiser
The OE BMW M235i space saver spare clears a 355mm BBK (never checked it vs a 380) and the stock tire matches the rolling diameter of a 245/275 setup. Correct bolt pattern and hub diameter, too.
Thank you. Thinking of the diff. I have 255/35 on OEM CSL wheels. Would the tyre circumference be far out?
I would have a go at calculating it but not sure where to start. Most circumference calculators don't seem to include the wheel size just the ture size.
Thank you. Thinking of the diff. I have 255/35 on OEM CSL wheels. Would the tyre circumference be far out?
I would have a go at calculating it but not sure where to start. Most circumference calculators don't seem to include the wheel size just the ture size.
Tire size is all that matters-- but for your tire size, I would not want to run that wheel with it's default tire. Too much difference for the diff.
2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
2012 LMB/Black 128i
100 Series Land Cruiser
The OE BMW M235i space saver spare clears a 355mm BBK (never checked it vs a 380) and the stock tire matches the rolling diameter of a 245/275 setup. Correct bolt pattern and hub diameter, too.
any chance you know if it fits in the non-m spare tire well?
The OE BMW M235i space saver spare clears a 355mm BBK (never checked it vs a 380) and the stock tire matches the rolling diameter of a 245/275 setup. Correct bolt pattern and hub diameter, too.
I think it's BMW part 36110445045, which has been NLA for a long time. Basically impossible to find.
I think one of the biggest flaws with these cars is no spare tire well. I carry a 18x9.5 full size matching spare fucker takes up a good portion of the trunk, but rather have it then not for long trips.
I think one of the biggest flaws with these cars is no spare tire well. I carry a 18x9.5 full size matching spare fucker takes up a good portion of the trunk, but rather have it then not for long trips.
Roof rack baby! Chuck that bad boy up there! I'd also bring an actual jack. The OEM jack is on the "harbor freight jack stand" level.
Ditch those pricey Run-Flat tires. 2006-2018 Spare Tire Kits for BMW 3-Series. Long-range space saver tire. Search all BMW models now. All 2020 models too.
The trouble appears to be most space saver wheels have a PCD of 5x112 rather than the 5x120 of the E46. Unless you want to pay through the nose and buy a Road Hero for roughly the same price as an OEM 19" wheel.
Comment