Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BW Group N engine mounts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BW Group N engine mounts

    I’m curious on the ones who has ran the BW group N styled engine mounts on what you think about them when it comes to responsiveness and is it something noticeable and throughout time will feel consistent ?!

    also fitment issues , I am currently running aftermarket headers (s54 active autowerk headers ) and I’ve read someone who ran SS headers had it touching he cross member … I was wondering if that was a one off instance or has anyone else ran with fitment issues since it does drop the engine a minimal amount lol

    #2
    Just get the 034 Motorsport ones.

    Comment


      #3
      034 did not add any noticeable NVH on my e36.
      The BW mounts on my e46 added a ton of NVH


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        My phone will rattle off the dash.

        Get them if you wanna feel that.
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT Dinan S2 FBO NA Build
        2005 BMW ///M3
        ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R+

        2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT In Progress
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT Dog Hauler
        2019 VW GSW S 4MO Platinum Grey/
        Black6MT Daily

        Instagram

        Comment


          #5
          The revshift mounts are 95A, ECS are 75A, TMS are 70A, BW Group N are 70A, pick your poison. I've been using the revshift mounts, I'm in the process of finding a replacement.

          Comment


            #6
            I've run them in my e92 for the last 7-8 years (~30k miles), no complaints, I like the mild vibes I get, it really wasn't that bad until I added some revshift DCT bushings, then the fun started. A few other bushing and one piece driveshaft and I'm about ready to strip the interior and throw a cage in it. It is no longer pleasant on trips other than to the track. How does this always happen to my cars...

            Comment


              #7
              Unless you are tracking the car I would not change away from stock engine mounts. MAYBE would consider the morehead speedworks mounts: https://www.moreheadspeedworks.com/p...36-e46-e9x-m3/

              Comment


                #8
                034 Motorsports engine mounts along with the rouge transmission mounts has been a great OEM+ solution on my car. Sorry no feedback on BW mounts…

                Comment


                  #9
                  Very happy with these so far, wife didn't notice them. Granted I have the Bimmerworld exhaust so my car isn't NVH free but very happy with these for NVH. I have seen them last seasons on endurance cars as well. I have them paired with 034 trans mounts

                  https://www.moreheadspeedworks.com/product/msw-enhanced-engine-mounts-e36-e46-e9x-m3/?srsltid=AU7gw4WrSY3xXk1gWjYQt0PLcWN0XvZlValrduYYt ONp0pRVY-WYPJXv
                  Build Thread:
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...-new-pb-at-msr

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I have the ECS 75A filled rubber engine mount and the rogue engineering trans mounts. 100% gives you more NVH at idle. My friend equated it to an x5 diesel rumble at idle. You will feel a slight vibration, some noise every now and again within the dash. I daily mine and it only gets on my nerves when im having a bad day. Once you get driving or put the slightest bit of gas, no more NVH.

                    i just hope they dont die out on me early being cheap ECS parts…

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X