New (relatively) high profile LSB M3 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New (relatively) high profile LSB M3 Owner

I had seen a nice example of an e46 M3 for sale somewhere (Facebook maybe) in SoCal for a bit. Originally I thought it was @lsb.m3 on Instagram but after posting this I realized some of the parts didn’t line up so I made an edit. Anyways I thought I wouldn’t see the car on social media again after the sale which was a shame with the CSL exterior mods, was definitely one to catch the eye.

Well that all changed this morning when I was scrolling through YouTube and saw that Adam LZ (2.85m YouTube subscribers/1.1m Instagram followers) is the new owner. https://youtu.be/eQ-s1teCivA

Final sale price was $31k.

I’m looking forward to what he ends up doing with it. He said it wouldn’t be a drift car and I’m assuming it won’t get caged. Sounded like this would be one of his higher end builds so I can only assume full super sport exhaust and CSL intake? Hopefully he keeps it NA (more pure in my opinion).
    Last edited by Inizes; 07-04-2020, 03:25 AM.
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

I've got a feeling the soon to be released max psi kit will go on this car. Especially considering he has a close relationship with them.

Comment

what was the asking price?
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsportdreams View Post
          I've got a feeling the soon to be released max psi kit will go on this car. Especially considering he has a close relationship with them.
          what do you mean by soon to be released Max Psi Kit?
          2005 IR M3 Slick Top 6speed. Mods - too much to list!
          18 R8 RWS.
          19 Vantage
          15 YMB F80 M3 DCT - gone
          Other cars too boring to list.

Comment

They are developing an updated kit. It's on there Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
              what was the asking price?
              He said 35k

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Those Titan wheels look cool. Damn shame OEM BMW center caps don’t fit. Anybody know of a vinyl/adhesive center cap that could stay on?

Comment

I also have a feeling he's going to ruin in it with one of those kits. He didn't turbo the GT3 though, so maybe there's hope. It'd be amazing if he did a full Supersprint and CSL intake with cams. Then world would see the greatness of the E46 M3. The downside is parts with go up and those who don't own one will start seeing the prices go up. Adam LZ is local to me and everyone here who cares about cares knows who he is. If he just turbos it, CSL parts probably won't go up because demand won't. Vehicle Vitals just bought one too and is modding it with PSI Performance also. He's got a decent sized YouTube channel. Donut Media also just talked about the E46 M3 so lately it's been getting more PR than normal.
                  This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
                    Donut Media also just talked about the E46 M3 so lately it's been getting more PR than normal.
                    And speed academy just finished their 2jz E46 M3 build. And Phil the guy from driftworks has an S85 E46 M3 build and a CSL. Seems like everybody is picking up and talking about these cars lately.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

T-pain is making a convertible M3 into a drift car too. He might be the highest profile I know of but he doesn’t have much of an enthusiast following.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

He lives in socal.... he's gonna think seven times before any kinda turbo kit makes it onto that car. good old nazi california
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                          He lives in socal.... he's gonna think seven times before any kinda turbo kit makes it onto that car. good old nazi california
                          He lives in Orlando, FL but the car is staying in SoCal. Not sure where he will register it to

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

He lives in Orlando, FL but the car is staying in SoCal. Not sure where he will register it to
                            oh my bad, I assumed he was in socal. FL would be whole other story lol
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
                              hey look at me im right below the for sale post lol

Comment

Working...
                              X