ECU tune options and reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

It drives fine. Running this setup and haven't had any issues.
    I found it to be rich from my wideband sensors. Under WOT it was 10.5’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
    2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
      I'm close to going Epic given their cred on the platform and racing community.
      i went with epic given randy's history and his relationship with the shop that i deal with. i also have 3 e46 friends all with epic, so i would consider it a good and stable tune.
      '06 Carbon Black
      Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post

I found it to be rich from my wideband sensors. Under WOT it was 10.5’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Good to know. A dyno tune is definitely ideal (and I will get one eventually), but my car runs just fine with the stock CSL tune. At least it's not running lean.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Good to know. A dyno tune is definitely ideal (and I will get one eventually), but my car runs just fine with the stock CSL tune. At least it's not running lean.
          Agreed. The drivability was great, just rich. Very rich. lol
          2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
          2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

'Scribed...headers, tune, all of that in my future. Will probably stick with stock section 1 and then move to something with 200 cell race cats or just a Rogue rasp pipe. I've exhausted the interwebs and keep going back to Fabspeed. Kinda feel like I'm going in circles at this point so anything additional here will be super helpful.

Comment

Working...
            X